Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ticket 8684140 was not A Suggestion!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Ticket 8684140 was not A Suggestion!

Tatile
04.21.2013 , 01:30 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MSchuyler View Post
So??? No one--not the OP, nor any subsequent post--even mentioned British spelling in the Bioware response. No one complained about it. Indeed, there is no evidence anyone even noticed it. So just WHO are you reminding? Or are you just showing off?
The OP highlighted the supposed spelling errors in yellow.

Orlesian
04.22.2013 , 07:52 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Elear View Post
This is actually very simple problem. Those mods(and pretty much all items modifications grade 28) are craftable at 440, but you can already RE them at 430.
I see! I will check it out, but really then it should say that it needs 440 one should think.
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

Feartheswans
04.26.2013 , 04:11 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
The OP highlighted the supposed spelling errors in yellow.
Supposed because in American English they are spelling errors. If the Reply was coming out of the UK I wouldn't have highlighted. Since its out of the USA, it is a spelling error. Just as Labour, Favourite, and Yoghurt would all be incorrect in American English.

Tatile
04.26.2013 , 04:14 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Feartheswans View Post
Supposed because in American English they are spelling errors. If the Reply was coming out of the UK I wouldn't have highlighted. Since its out of the USA, it is a spelling error. Just as Labour, Favourite, and Yoghurt would all be incorrect in American English.
Well, I believe we have a support branch that works in Ireland, which uses (British) English. Or perhaps you were being served by a British member of support or the initial form was written by a Brit.

Stippling
04.26.2013 , 05:37 PM | #15
I too am having similar (RIDICULOUS) issues with the customer service bot (at least they admit its not a person) Protocol Droid M0-T0...

Did not receive commendations or achievement after completing a boss kill. Something that, prior to 2.0, would have been fixed for me no issues. Now it's telling me the following:

Spoiler

Sent in another ticket, clarifying the first, and I get the SAME IDENTICAL RESPONSE... Hate to have to do this (for my sanity) but time to call customer service.