Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 4/18/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gwena
04.18.2013 , 06:50 PM | #11
I use Aric too! My Trooper is low level, but I plan to keep using him. I really enjoyed playing a healer with a ranged DPS Companion as a Consular, and I'm liking it so far on Trooper as well.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

iamthehoyden
04.18.2013 , 07:09 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgani View Post
Jorgan. We rip through everything before it can touch us.
^ This. Exactly.

DPS vanguard with a well-geared Jorgan (i.e. all your hand-me-downs) = **** just dies. Plus, he can pinch hit as a tank. On tough mobs, I'd send him in first, taunt off when he got low. Think I pulled out Elara once during leveling...for about 10 min.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Orlesian
04.18.2013 , 07:31 PM | #13
Aric Jorgan is by my side. We pretty much own our foes. And I do not want to miss any flirt dialogue :>
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

ArenRakescar
04.19.2013 , 12:19 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ImMaxa View Post
My Commando is only lvl 31, and runs around with Elara Dorne. Ditched Aric when I could. For some reason I never liked him, maybe because of his introduction on Ord Mantell. I don't hate him, but like Elara better. Nice accent too. Pity my femTrooper can't romance her. Ah well...
Yeah Catman! Should have thought about your future advancement opportunities before you busted my.. hump.. back on Ord Mantell. Now, get back in that gun locker!

Ahem. I always have Elara out with my Gunnery Commando. She's a great healer and my trooper gets a kick out of it every time he's told to: "Hold still!" Plus she does fill out a regulation uniform very nicely.

THorsblood
04.19.2013 , 12:22 AM | #15
Dorne, she's a medic, she's awesome, and well she's awesome
"Killing is bad and wrong. There should be a new stronger word for killing like Bad-wrong or Badong. Yes killing is Badong." ~ The Chosen One ~ Kung Pow

nateslice
04.19.2013 , 12:35 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Orlesian View Post
Aric Jorgan is by my side. We pretty much own our foes. And I do not want to miss any flirt dialogue :>
I'm running with Elara for the same reason.

I also made my Vanguard look like a 70s action hero, with that awesome 'fro, then I got Elara the custom kit that makes her black to build on that feel since biracial couples were all the rage in 70s action films.

Maybe when the Cathar are released I'll make a female Cathar Commando and have her run around with Aric so I can have two cat people running around with big honkin' machine guns. I'm saving a pair of autocannons from the latest Cartel Packs for that purpose.
Star Wars goodness from Richard Cheese:
Star Wars Cantina
The Imperial March

Swuulerian
04.19.2013 , 02:41 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
You must be new to Trooper...

Elara. She's the ONLY viable companion while leveling. Nobody else can come close to player DPS and the tanks do a pathetic job holding aggro.
You must be new to Trooper...

Aric Jorgan is the way to go for Combat Medics. You heal-tank through anything (including on-level Heroic+4 missions) while Aric guns down the mobs.

Heezdedjim
04.19.2013 , 07:27 AM | #18
Dorne. For all the reasons noted above.

Ogodei
04.19.2013 , 07:42 AM | #19
Aric hates me and I hate him! Can't wait to get Elara & M1 (level 22 atm)

DarthZaul
04.19.2013 , 09:18 AM | #20
Always Elara. In any situation.

I like Arics voice actor but not Aric himself, and the other 3 are just pointless cos Elara is so awesome.