Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Transfers, 10 Months Later....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Server Transfers, 10 Months Later....

Processj
05.17.2013 , 11:06 AM | #71
You're not out of patience lol. It's been 9 months and you're still playing. Go back to your game.

Temon
05.17.2013 , 11:25 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
They finally broke the silence! From mmorpg.com:

He didnt say in 2.2, so that either means they don't think they can get them in in time for 2.2 or it will be between 2.1 and 2.2. I am hoping for the latter, but we shall see.
Thanks for sharing this. I have seen a few mentions of transfers being a possibility in 2.2 but this is the first bit of info that actually might validate the claim.

Icebergy
05.17.2013 , 11:27 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Processj View Post
You're not out of patience lol. It's been 9 months and you're still playing. Go back to your game.
Yes, I am playing my new (relatively now) main and new alts. The two are not mutually exclusive. I do not have the patience anymore to sit idly by while they take forever to implement these, I am going to keep posting and asking for info and complaining until we get it.
10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 7/10 HM
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Icebergy
05.17.2013 , 12:16 PM | #74
Speaking of, it is now 11 months later, but I can't edit the title so...maybe I should make a new thread?
10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 7/10 HM
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Nommaz
05.23.2013 , 08:56 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
It has been 10 months since "the initial phase of our Character Transfer Service".

The community expected paid transfers 9 months ago.

We have gotten NOTHING since then.

The silence is beyond old, it is ancient now. We need to know when this is happening. We need to know why it hasn't happened yet. We need SOMETHING. Bioware has been stringing us along on this for far too long, and I am out of patience. Even if you just gave us your excuse, at least we would know there is something happening with these.

I promise if you give a rough date estimate and aren't able to meet it exactly I will not throw a hissy fit.
Sorry but you guys have nothing check the APAC thread... its 5300 odd replies and 349000 views and we Just got a kind of answer.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534412
“Only at the end do you realize the power of the Dark Side.”