Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioanalysis - Metabolic Enhancement Agent

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Bioanalysis - Metabolic Enhancement Agent

Fabohr
04.18.2013 , 05:24 AM | #1
Is there a really, really, really, really low drop rate of Metabolic Enhancement Agent? It's basic green sample right? Cant craft anything. So far i have around 10 of Metabolic Enhancement Agent after A LOT of missions including few wealthy missions. Wealthy missions came with other samples and compounds no single Metabolic Enhancement Agent was in those wealthy missions

Thanx for ifno

MasterofChaos
04.18.2013 , 06:09 AM | #2
I know how you feel, I was doing sample only gathering missions and got all Biological Compounding Chemicals in return and no Metabolic Enhancement Agents at all. Something doesn't seem right. I wouldn't bother doing any mission discoveries until 2.0.1 patch comes out, where it will fix them hopefully.
"Every single Jedi is now an enemy of the Republic. Do what must be done. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy."

DarthBryn
04.20.2013 , 06:59 AM | #3
Random i don't know, but i seem to get good results on my rep character for Metabolic Enhancement agent and get no Artificial Microbe, and on my Sith Character i get good results for Artificial Microbe and no Metabolic Enhancement Agent.
Could this be faction related?

Elegances
04.20.2013 , 07:08 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBryn View Post
Random i don't know, but i seem to get good results on my rep character for Metabolic Enhancement agent and get no Artificial Microbe, and on my Sith Character i get good results for Artificial Microbe and no Metabolic Enhancement Agent.
Could this be faction related?
Probably just rng :P

bowlergirl
04.25.2013 , 12:48 AM | #5
I hear ya. I feel like im wasting my mission discoveries since im not getting any metabolic drops

Nasfuractu
06.12.2013 , 02:07 AM | #6
Is there a good place on Makeb to farm these mats?

nextstopover
06.13.2013 , 02:47 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Nasfuractu View Post
Is there a good place on Makeb to farm these mats?
I would love to know a good spot on makeb for farming too

Jayshames
06.13.2013 , 03:19 PM | #8
I seem to crit 10 of them quite often. They sell about 2k each aswell, making me a nice bit of profit
Though I guess they are pretty difficult to get for others due to their price.

DalekDynasty
06.13.2013 , 03:45 PM | #9
Your best bet for Metabolic Enhancement Agents is spamming Honored Lineages. Gives 8-10 of them every time I have found.

AlixMV
06.19.2013 , 04:37 PM | #10
I have no scientific basis for it, but I think a great deal of my problem getting this is that all my Companions have max'ed out affections and I crit too often. :P Instead of getting the Green mat, I get the blue one.

I noticed this a lot when 2.0 first dropped with the Holinium and Perfect Carbonite mats, too, except they took those out of the game. I wish they'd have done the same with the Viral Residue, instead of making it relevant. *sigh*
~ < Fortitude > ~ Jedi Covenant ~
Referral link
Sollyni ~ Diyanna ~ Annifryd
Ydris ~ Mai'ty'lee ~ Jazhi