Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Going Places bundle

FloppyPallex
04.18.2013 , 01:45 AM | #1
Hello,

Does the cartel market item/unlock "Going places bundle" count for whole my account or only this char?

FloppyPallex.

Thundergulch
04.18.2013 , 06:28 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by FloppyPallex View Post
Hello,

Does the cartel market item/unlock "Going places bundle" count for whole my account or only this char?

FloppyPallex.
Not sure exactly what you're asking here, you can buy from the Cartel Market on any character you want

GlowKitty
04.18.2013 , 06:30 AM | #3
As far as I know (and I could be wrong) it will be just for the character it was purchased under.

Alavastre
04.18.2013 , 06:32 AM | #4
Not exactly. It will be whatever character you give the unlocks to. You can buy the bundle, and transfer the unlocks to other characters, as all other unlocks on the CM.
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. Thomas Jefferson

UberRod
04.18.2013 , 06:36 AM | #5
But it sounds like you will not receive the bundle on all of your characters.

Thundergulch
04.18.2013 , 06:39 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by UberRod View Post
But it sounds like you will not receive the bundle on all of your characters.
You only get the bundle on the character that purchases it.
Some items can be traded or sold (after the lockout timer expires, if there happens to be one)

Shingara
04.18.2013 , 06:42 AM | #7
Its probably like the xmas mount, that thing cost so much it should have been account wide but is only unlocked on the char you bought it on.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Ninja_Amnesty
04.18.2013 , 06:54 AM | #8
I know that the rocket boosts that are bought with CC are account wide. Some of the other stuff when bought separately like the quick travels are for single characters. So I am curious too as to whether or not they are account wide when purchasing as a pack (given it is really expensive).

What kept me from getting that bundle was the fact that I already had some of the things unlock and wouldn't receive a discount despite already purchasing some of these things individually.
As a smuggler, I usually give three responses. Are you going to pay me, is that all you're going to pay me, and yes I'll do it.

rafter
04.18.2013 , 08:00 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ninja_Amnesty View Post
I know that the rocket boosts that are bought with CC are account wide. Some of the other stuff when bought separately like the quick travels are for single characters. So I am curious too as to whether or not they are account wide when purchasing as a pack (given it is really expensive).

What kept me from getting that bundle was the fact that I already had some of the things unlock and wouldn't receive a discount despite already purchasing some of these things individually.

The stuff that is account wide is still account wide when you buy the pack. So, yeah, things like the rocket boosts will be given to all of your characters, other stuff like the exp bonus and speeder levels are just for the one character.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=623029

BanRau
01.16.2014 , 05:30 PM | #10
I am curious about something. How do you go up when you are using the Going Places Bundle? The reason that I am asking is because I am playing a character that has the Rocket Boosts from the Bundle and I know that there are some Datacrons that can't be reached unless I can get up to them. So how do I do it?