Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

wow 2 girls kissing in 2.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
wow 2 girls kissing in 2.0

chuixupu's Avatar


chuixupu
04.29.2013 , 02:13 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Rincewend View Post
There is a female in the makeb story line on the empire side, and the odd thing is when you are in converstations and the flirt option comes up (you can not tell who you are flirting with)
I guess the [flirt] specifically saying the name LORD CYTHARAT on the conversation wheel was not clear enough?
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

SithKoriandr's Avatar


SithKoriandr
04.29.2013 , 07:20 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Rincewend View Post
There is a female in the makeb story line on the empire side, and the odd thing is when you are in converstations and the flirt option comes up (you can not tell who you are flirting with) but as long as the male is there you can only flirt with him and the female npc seems always distainted with you. I made the mistake on my first toon, of selecting flirt thinking I can contiue like Kirk in the universe, and found out I had gotten the attention of the male npc and not the female.

Odd thing is I played threw on my sniper and the flirt option comes up on her for the male NPC.
o.O Your female Sniper was able to flirt with Lord C?
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Wilder_Beast's Avatar


Wilder_Beast
05.01.2013 , 08:05 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
o.O Your female Sniper was able to flirt with Lord C?
My male Jedi was able to flirt with the woman on rep side *shrug* rather annoying that are not same sex only

xxforcardassia's Avatar


xxforcardassia
05.01.2013 , 08:24 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Wilder_Beast View Post
My male Jedi was able to flirt with the woman on rep side *shrug* rather annoying that are not same sex only
Even if its not restricted to same sex only, any opposite sex [flirt] options seem to be class based/restricted.

Atramar's Avatar


Atramar
05.01.2013 , 08:26 AM | #85
didn't read all pages, but was I only one to notice that on imp side, male can *kiss* that sith after rescuing him? My male agent could, but I simply could not click that...
to scared of kalyio shot gun next to my precius...
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Wilder_Beast's Avatar


Wilder_Beast
05.01.2013 , 08:41 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
didn't read all pages, but was I only one to notice that on imp side, male can *kiss* that sith after rescuing him? My male agent could, but I simply could not click that...
to scared of kalyio shot gun next to my precius...

that would be the same sex romance they put in for makeb, male on imp, female on rep

sithgreyguard's Avatar


sithgreyguard
05.01.2013 , 12:32 PM | #87
Does any have a picture kissing the two other girls on empire side Darth Acina or Evie bo?

stuffystuffs's Avatar


stuffystuffs
05.01.2013 , 01:51 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by sithgreyguard View Post
Does any have a picture kissing the two other girls on empire side Darth Acina or Evie bo?
It's not possible.

Nothing happens with those two.
Node guarder

chuixupu's Avatar


chuixupu
05.01.2013 , 02:17 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Atramar View Post
didn't read all pages, but was I only one to notice that on imp side, male can *kiss* that sith after rescuing him? My male agent could, but I simply could not click that...
to scared of kalyio shot gun next to my precius...
You're not the only one to notice it, believe me. Some of us actually wanted to click it too!

I'm pretty sure Kaliyo would have simply tried to get in on a threesome.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
05.01.2013 , 02:30 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
You're not the only one to notice it, believe me. Some of us actually wanted to click it too!

I'm pretty sure Kaliyo would have simply tried to get in on a threesome.
Darn straight she would have - who passes up an opportunity to see Cipher Nine in action?