Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

wow 2 girls kissing in 2.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
wow 2 girls kissing in 2.0

falcon_Xtreme
04.27.2013 , 02:12 AM | #61
edited for deletion. its not worth it.
REDZONE & PROUD!

Darth_Wicked
04.27.2013 , 04:13 AM | #62
Real world issues aside, the Hutt's reaction is just priceless. Laughed out loud... Wish my Consular and Sentinel didn't follow the Jedi Code, to see it during gameplay first.

Murasakikitsune
04.27.2013 , 06:25 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawginole View Post
And more evidence that this is all about hornball guys wanting to see girl on girl rather than something about equality for homosexuals.
Lesbian here, loved it.

LadyKulvax
04.27.2013 , 06:31 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by ZoeTuah View Post
Lesbian here, loved it.
Seconding this.
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

markcymru
04.27.2013 , 06:54 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by ZoeTuah View Post
Lesbian here, loved it.
Thirding it!
“The comments on any article about feminism justify feminism.” — Lewis's Law

Path-x
04.27.2013 , 09:45 AM | #66
So these are the only two implemented SGR options? If so, imps can only get male-male and pubs only female-female?
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

SithKoriandr
04.27.2013 , 09:56 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Path-x View Post
So these are the only two implemented SGR options? If so, imps can only get male-male and pubs only female-female?
As of right now. Which shouldn't be/have been a big suprise, as it was a small expansion.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Seireeni
04.27.2013 , 09:57 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Path-x View Post
Imps can only get male-male, and reps can have male-female or female-female, + everyone can flirt with marcobinocular & seeker droid missiong givers, I think.

stuffystuffs
04.27.2013 , 10:59 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Wish my Consular and Sentinel didn't follow the Jedi Code, to see it during gameplay first.
The Jedi Code doesn't say anything about '2 girls kissing' does it?

Nah...I think my Jedi's fine XD

Quote: Originally Posted by markcymru View Post
Thirding it!
Fourthing it

SithKoriandr
04.27.2013 , 11:09 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by stuffystuffs View Post
The Jedi Code doesn't say anything about '2 girls kissing' does it?

Nah...I think my Jedi's fine XD

Fourthing it
But it does say something about forming attachments of any kind with anyone. Though that rule seems to have exemptions for Jedi they deem...worthy? Able to handle having an attachment without losing themself to the dark side? Unsure what exactly lets them decide.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry