Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[HEROIC 4] The Shroud's Last Stand. Needs a Nerf!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
[HEROIC 4] The Shroud's Last Stand. Needs a Nerf!

Jrea's Avatar


Jrea
06.26.2013 , 04:25 PM | #101
I love how people will post how easy it was for them and how all they had to do was sneeze really hard to kill the boss. If you say this was easy then fine, you are either a liar or got carried.. And it is a waist of time when the end result is surprisingly that much harder than the process.

(Bioware Math Class.....2 Hour algebra exam, last question is calculus and worth 90% of the mark)

Yes, both the Seeker Droid and the Macrobinucular Heroic missions need some serious nerfing. I have tried them both several times and not finished once. I have 5 level 55's that all that still have both missions in the inventory.

Its like the heroics use to be on Voss before the expansion, you need way to much orginazation and experience in a group for something with so little a reward

Heroic 2's would be worth it but not ultra Hard Heroic 4's

Berronaxftw's Avatar


Berronaxftw
06.28.2015 , 10:11 PM | #102
I know I've been bumping a few old topics lately, but the reason is because the issues I raised are still a problem now..

I mean.. 2 YEARS later and this quest remains unchanged.

g_land's Avatar


g_land
06.29.2015 , 02:06 AM | #103
Or it might possibly have more to do with the fact that no one wants to do a quest at the end of a very long mini game that has sub par rewards. Did it once and that was far more than enough.

Torvai's Avatar


Torvai
06.29.2015 , 02:27 AM | #104
Haven't read through what you're crying about here, but seriously? Nerf crys for a 55 H4? That people already succesfully did when it was first released? And nowadays, while some people are bored to death while 4 or 3manning 60 SM ops, you aren't able to complete a 55 H4? What does that tell you?
Corellianische Sonnenfinsternis
Empire: Siha, Ayastra, Nel'naree, Jerai, Cherriss, Nysh‚
Republic: Nin'nalmi, Nelna'ree, Janara, Dokai, Ezriien

Kulyok's Avatar


Kulyok
06.29.2015 , 02:30 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Torvai View Post
Haven't read through what you're crying about here, but seriously? Nerf crys for a 55 H4? That people already succesfully did when it was first released? And nowadays, while some people are bored to death while 4 or 3manning 60 SM ops, you aren't able to complete a 55 H4? What does that tell you?
The social aspect is a problem(for me personally): the mechanics/puzzles require a few alt-tabs and consults with a guide, and I prefer to do it without a party present. and it's impossible to solo because of the mechanics. So, if those heroics could be soloable, the micro/seeker chains would be more viable -> the majority of players gets new content(which makes levelling to 60 more interesting).
Free subscription for 7 days, extra inventory tab and more through Friends of SWTOR program, my link: http://www.swtor.com/r/kvLxZh

Nkya's Avatar


Nkya
06.29.2015 , 03:06 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by Torvai View Post
Haven't read through what you're crying about here, but seriously? Nerf crys for a 55 H4? That people already succesfully did when it was first released? And nowadays, while some people are bored to death while 4 or 3manning 60 SM ops, you aren't able to complete a 55 H4? What does that tell you?
The main issue is you need to be 4 to press the buttons. It's a long quest with no material reward for the helpers.

onegoldpls's Avatar


onegoldpls
06.29.2015 , 05:34 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Torvai View Post
Haven't read through what you're crying about here, but seriously? Nerf crys for a 55 H4? That people already succesfully did when it was first released? And nowadays, while some people are bored to death while 4 or 3manning 60 SM ops, you aren't able to complete a 55 H4? What does that tell you?
I'm really impressed by your reading skills. OP says that there are absolutely zero people who want to do this heroic and asks for nerf, but you spread some bullcrap about ops in 4 man. Some people here have some serious mental issues and damage uncontrol, when the word "nerf" is mentioned.

dlcman's Avatar


dlcman
06.29.2015 , 05:47 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Torvai View Post
Haven't read through what you're crying about here, but seriously? Nerf crys for a 55 H4? That people already succesfully did when it was first released? And nowadays, while some people are bored to death while 4 or 3manning 60 SM ops, you aren't able to complete a 55 H4? What does that tell you?
You bore me and thanks...I am dumber for having read what you wrote.
Want to give me FREE cartel coins?
Then click my refer a "friend" link!

http://www.swtor.com/r/tGQgyC

Torvai's Avatar


Torvai
06.29.2015 , 06:09 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by onegoldpls View Post
I'm really impressed by your reading skills...
Says the one that actually didn't read that I said "I didn't read"

But if it's only because you need 4 people, so what? Get some friends, join a guild, or ask people in yours, if you actually have one. You're playing an MMO after all.
Corellianische Sonnenfinsternis
Empire: Siha, Ayastra, Nel'naree, Jerai, Cherriss, Nysh‚
Republic: Nin'nalmi, Nelna'ree, Janara, Dokai, Ezriien

Ymris's Avatar


Ymris
06.29.2015 , 06:23 AM | #110
I'm in a large-ish guild. On a nice-ish server. Had these quests in my log for months. Every once in a while I can find one or two people willing to help, but that does me no good because it takes four people. Like the OP, I have had a full group a couple of times but them people die by standing in the red, and leave the group and it's back to square one. I agree, make these doable with less people.
Harbinger [US West Coast]: StrÔx
The Ebon Hawk [US East Coast]: StrÓx

Tensoring straight to hell!