Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GSI Speeder Parts

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mavsynchroid
05.15.2013 , 04:20 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by EMeJIR View Post
Damn ....
I have not looked signatures to spare parts
I am sorry
Signature is there and is all part of a different speeder lacking one to everyone

.Is it difficult for the inscription in the title register?
Sorry man. I dunno what you're trying to say.

Vesaerys
05.15.2013 , 10:59 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by KTap View Post
The Explorer and Exploiter parts both look the same, but are for different speeders.

You probably have at least 1 Exploiter part.

Although... I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was bugged.
if you look closely at the exploiter in the purchase window, the parts seem to be highlighted in red as well...not sure if they turn white only when you have all the required parts.

Distractions
05.15.2013 , 11:22 PM | #73
just bought the explorer.. Totally awesome, like Return of the Jedi. I'm so happy. I think the guy in the earlier post didn't have matching parts, all of them lit up on the window when i went to purchase it.

EMeJIR
05.17.2013 , 02:37 AM | #74
I want to trade Exploiter Turbine Jet Engine for EMP-03 Speeder.
Need Exploiter Chassis for EMP-03.

Server The Red Eclipse.

UPD: exchange took place

Tordis
05.17.2013 , 09:20 AM | #75
I got Pleasure Speeder Steering Mechanism on Hoth today. It's bound like all other parts for this speeder, and it depleted the area once found.

I have a bunch of parts for exploiter/explorer, still no Explorer Repulsorlift for me Therefore,
WTT All 4 parts of Exploiter Speeder for a single Explorer Repulsorlift.

If you were lucky enough to find 2 and willing to trade now, pst Anderent (Republic, Jedi Covenant) . I can offer some other parts if you are interested.

Krycek
05.17.2013 , 04:55 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Tordis View Post
I got Pleasure Speeder Steering Mechanism on Hoth today. It's bound like all other parts for this speeder, and it depleted the area once found.

I have a bunch of parts for exploiter/explorer, still no Explorer Repulsorlift for me Therefore,
WTT All 4 parts of Exploiter Speeder for a single Explorer Repulsorlift.

If you were lucky enough to find 2 and willing to trade now, pst Anderent (Republic, Jedi Covenant) . I can offer some other parts if you are interested.
Tordis... have you completed the Seeker Droid quest line and have also been getting drops of the Dreadseed or Star Forager Armor as well? Been very unlucky lately and all I've gotten is armor pieces, no pleasure speeder parts, so curious if it has something to do with the quest being complete or not.

Tordis
05.17.2013 , 05:21 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Krycek View Post
Tordis... have you completed the Seeker Droid quest line and have also been getting drops of the Dreadseed or Star Forager Armor as well? Been very unlucky lately and all I've gotten is armor pieces, no pleasure speeder parts, so curious if it has something to do with the quest being complete or not.
It has nothing to do with Seed quest as far as I know. I used to dig out speeder parts before I completed quest. It's just about thing called luck. Based on what I learned, Explorer/Exploiter Repulsorlifts are more likely to drop on Hoth if you are looking for these new parts.

At the same time, I wanna try out digging with my other toon that has incomplete quest. Since armor is one of the things to deplete the area, there is a chance to dig without early deplete. Just a theory, and someone might have already mentioned it, idk. Still worth a try for me. In that case case all that deplete the spot might be Secure crate, GSI share certificate (if a special treasure), Pleasure speeder part, Purple 28 enhancement.
Anderent || Shadow || JC → Pot5
▬▬▬▬▬▬■▬▬■▬▬▬▬▬▬
BLOODLINE

TheShootist
05.17.2013 , 05:27 PM | #78
Finished exchanging the parts for the Explorer and Exploiter speeders yesterday. Found the Explorer Repulsorlift on Hoth around the Volcano and the Exploiter on Makeb out on the Mesa.

I've been using several toons to search for parts since the beginning, then several days ago decided to complete the quest to get the armor. Since then the one toon has gotten mainly dreadseed armor and have several sets, with plenty of extra parts that I vendored off. I can say without a doubt your odds are much better getting speeder part not completing the quest. Time to level another one of my 50's to help. I usually leave them prepositioned, lot easier than traveling back and forth.

TheShootist
05.18.2013 , 12:41 PM | #79
Found another Explorer Repulsorlift on Makeb near the Hutt palace...

Roboviking
05.19.2013 , 01:43 AM | #80
Got my explorer today, repulsorlift on tattooine. Love the speeder, but the bind to legacy seems misleading. Maybe I was silly to think that it would unlock the mount for your entire legacy, but It does indeed not do that. You have to put together a new speeder for every character you want to have that mount.