Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PVP Nights

MotherAnimal
04.26.2013 , 02:26 AM | #21
Careful about randomly queuing up at night, it seems people will ***** at you for ruining their inhouse.

Can we please get some serious teams queuing for rateds?
Býsy
Combat Support Droids
Shadow

Anishor
04.27.2013 , 07:14 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Dancally View Post
Make sure you pop over to the republic side and let us know your queing. CE had interest last night but didn't bother sitting in queue that long.

We usually rank on wed nights.
Wendsays were J'J's pre-2.0 too.
Penumbral, Jung Ma server
Theoros ( Vengeance *main* ) Thero'os ( Marauder *alt* )
PVP Officer
"The Light in the Shadow."

MyrickG
04.28.2013 , 09:26 PM | #23
SmellMyFinger played 4 matches tonight and had some fun. We will be looking to queue most evenings and bugging all you other guilds to queue up.

Thanks for the runs everyone, lets get Ranked active every night.

KanDekB
04.28.2013 , 10:14 PM | #24
Well, after gearing out both my conqueror mainhand and offhand saber through a three day lost streak on Imp side... -_-

I have finally been convinced by my friends on pub side to roll a sage. Expect loosing a healer to the pub side since I will be over there more once I hit 55 on my sage. I love imp side and I truly believe that my ability to kite as well as I can now and learning to LOS in such short period of time has to do with all the focus fire I received from pub side and the non-existent peels from the imps. So now, I get to go to pub side and expect proper tanking from friends and actual peels from sentinels. I will miss the Imp side, but I am sure you will see me still roaming around in warzones. I just couldn't find a guild that PVPs and runs rated at the competitive level I was looking for.
T h e M a a z | r D P S | W z P r a c t i t i o n e r

HaemmernZeit
04.28.2013 , 11:14 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by MotherAnimal View Post
Careful about randomly queuing up at night, it seems people will ***** at you for ruining their inhouse.

Can we please get some serious teams queuing for rateds?
So either continue queuing and let them cry, complain on the forums, or reroll to another server.

Iowan
04.29.2013 , 08:39 AM | #26
Good games last night vs SMF. We found out we definitely need to work on gearing our DPS. We'll hopefully be at it again every Sunday night. We're trying to get a team for Wed nights as well, but there are a few of our main pvp'ers that can't be there very late on Wed. Friday nights is another possibility for us as well. Good games, looking forward to more ranked games here soon.
The Vyle Legacy
∵∴∵ R E I G N ∵∴∵
Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website

bluesoldier
05.01.2013 , 09:09 PM | #27
And my name (Typically Angrad) to the list of people to whisper in regards to finding out if Reign will queue for ranked, Iowan and I have been spear heading the ranked front. I would like to help as much as possible to bring ranked back both on the server and within Reign. We will get it going, times are tough being an Imp, but if you run premades that are set up well it does make a difference, assuming the other 4 pugs are at least competent.
ANGRAD - BLUESOLDIER - RADHILI - CHELHIS - THE RELENTLESS LEGACY
R E I G N

Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website

XscottguyX
05.01.2013 , 10:28 PM | #28
4 competent pugs is asking alot some nights man lol
Scottguy/Scottgirl/Scottchap/Scottbroad/Scottbloke/Scottdude/Scottlady
REGULATORS - GM
Scottfeller
Overlord

KanDekB
05.02.2013 , 01:31 PM | #29
Especially on Imp faction...
T h e M a a z | r D P S | W z P r a c t i t i o n e r

Iudofaex
05.02.2013 , 04:49 PM | #30
Sithhiker's Guide to the Galaxy will be doing Ranked this Friday night (tomorrow) from 8pm to midnight server time. We've done a few matches on off evenings, mostly in-house because no one else was queuing. I won't be there personally but I know my guild will. Whisper "Somejerk" if you need to contact us. Thanks.