Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 4/17/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AshlaBoga
04.17.2013 , 05:00 PM | #21
Jedi Knight Act 3
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

YoshiRaphElan
04.17.2013 , 05:03 PM | #22
Trooper Act 1 rocked. The hunt for the traitors was just so fun, and I'm glad we got to bring in a few alive.

JK Act 3. The build-up toward the final confrontation is unparalleled.

BH...all of it. From Great Hunt to fugitive, it's really fun.

hillerbees
04.17.2013 , 05:58 PM | #23
I usually find chapter 1 the best and I get a bit disappointed the way the story usually ties off in a major way at the end of the first chapter in most cases...I felt this was certainly the case for bounty hunter and trooper....I couldn't tell you what happens to either in chapter 2 & 3 as its not that memorable but both chapter 1's were great.

Jedi & Smuggler had better continuity between chapters with an overall better story arc and I found the Consular storyline a bit bland.

Looking forward to exploring the other classes in full.

vian
04.17.2013 , 06:27 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by DaRoamer View Post
I may be in the minority but I really liked chapter one of the Smuggler story, mostly for the dialogue. There were a lot of genuinely funny moments and some great back and forths with Skavak.
I'm right with you; my first character was a 'Slinger, and the writing in that first chapter established her as a wisecracking, heart-o-gold type really well. Roleplaying against fusty, serious Jedi was - and is - a hoot! And then there's
Spoiler
Two blasters; no waiting!

Morgani
04.17.2013 , 10:43 PM | #25
Trooper Chapter 1, hands down. Agent is awesome too but Trooper was the first story I played.

From butting heads with Jorgan in the first scene all the way to backing him up

Spoiler
and the first real steps to mutual respect (and mutual attraction for my FemTrooper) Jorgan really feels like the best, most balanced and fleshed out friendship to romance of the game.

Not to mention I was traipsing from planet to planet
Spoiler

I had thought that I was going to spend my entire story chasing Tavus down. I was thrilled to discover that the story was just starting. Best feeling looking at my future romantic interest and realizing that we had an uncharted road ahead of us. I still drag Jorgan around as my FemTrooper's back up. Cat's got her back.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

Eshmael
04.18.2013 , 03:09 AM | #26
JK Last 20 mins.
Not the Last fight but lonely Dromund Kaas, raining... it was awesome.
The "Esh" Legacy - LVL 690