Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 4/17/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bomyne
04.17.2013 , 02:26 PM | #11
The Trooper's chaper 2. It's been a long time since i completed that on my trooper, but by the stars. That is the only story in the whole game where i was left wondering if my trooper and the entire galaxy is going to survive, or if the imperial doomsday weapon would destroy our fleets and blockade our planets and all that. I actually was cautious whenever i made a jump during that chapter... :P
"Sometimes, The obvious choice is the wrong choice."

MastaKorgy
04.17.2013 , 02:27 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
While going through SWTOR’s class story, which Chapter is your favorite?

Personal Answer: Obviously it really depends on the class. I'll answer for Inquisitor, since that was the most recent story I completed. I personally like Chapter 3 the most.

Spoiler
I play as a Jedi Guardian, and my favourite was the final mission when preparing to fight the emperor. Sadly the mission was a bit of a disappointment because it looked like Dromund Kaas was 100% deserted with no resistance; the emperor was extremely easy to beat, and I would of loved having 2 companions with me during the fight. But regardless it still felt a epic and that's why it was my favourite.
Φ█╠\\\\\\\|█|☾[||▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)⁞

Tatile
04.17.2013 , 02:30 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MastaKorgy View Post
I play as a Jedi Guardian, and my favourite was the final mission when preparing to fight the emperor. Sadly the mission was a bit of a disappointment because it looked like Dromund Kaas was 100% deserted with no resistance; the emperor was extremely easy to beat, and I would of loved having 2 companions with me during the fight. But regardless it still felt a epic and that's why it was my favourite.
How do you know it wasn't merely an elaborate replica of Dromund Kaas and the real Emperor is still out there, waiting?

Dun dun dun.

SuperGrunt
04.17.2013 , 02:30 PM | #14
I have to say that I agree with some people that my favorite was the 1st chapter of the Sith Warrior.
Spoiler
Healing, damage, tanking, it doesn't matter. I do it all. I have been doing it while winning in PVP since Beta.
My propsed changes to Loot Rules.

ImMaxa
04.17.2013 , 02:31 PM | #15
I think the end of chapter 1 of the Warrior story was my favourite. It was the first time I completed chapter 1, and the whole ordeal felt extremely epic and satisfying. The conclusion of chapter 3 had that too, but chapter 1 felt more awesome at the time.
The endings of Agent chapter 2 and Knight chapter 1 were also quite memorable. The rest I played was very good too.
The Item of Shadows Legacy, The Red Eclipse
Jurbeso, 55 Sith Juggernaut | Kassit, 55 Sith Sorcerer | Ralholm, 55 Sniper | Rudianus, 55 Mercenary | Zeetes, 55 Jedi Sentinel | Hendricus, 55 Jedi Sage | Jurreesshi, 55 Gunslinger | Nallia'Ralho, 55 Commando

Bleeters
04.17.2013 , 02:34 PM | #16
Probably Sith Warrior chapter three. Between the Quinncident and that final confrontation, there's a whole lot of win going on in that thing.

Plus. Y'know.
Spoiler

My favourite part of the game, right there.

DaRoamer
04.17.2013 , 02:42 PM | #17
I may be in the minority but I really liked chapter one of the Smuggler story, mostly for the dialogue. There were a lot of genuinely funny moments and some great back and forths with Skavak.

ExpertMantis
04.17.2013 , 03:21 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
Probably Sith Warrior chapter three. Between the Quinncident and that final confrontation, there's a whole lot of win going on in that thing.

Plus. Y'know.
Spoiler

My favourite part of the game, right there.
The Quinncident! I was like "whaaaa" when that happened. I had a sad for a bit.

Orlesian
04.17.2013 , 04:33 PM | #19
I loved Chapter 3 of the Imperial Agent story. I was blown away and could not stop playing! Some of the characters I came to really like, like Hunter and Chance.
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

Sorei
04.17.2013 , 04:36 PM | #20
Well...
I haven't played Jedi Knight yet, but I bet I'll like it.

From what I've played so far...

1.) Sith Warrior chapter 3
Spoiler

2. Imperial Agent chapter 2
Spoiler

3.) Inquisitor chapter 3
Spoiler

4.) Bounty Hunter chapter 1
Spoiler