Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 4/17/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
04.17.2013 , 12:46 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
While going through SWTOR’s class story, which Chapter is your favorite?

Personal Answer: Obviously it really depends on the class. I'll answer for Inquisitor, since that was the most recent story I completed. I personally like Chapter 3 the most.

Spoiler
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarthTHC
04.17.2013 , 12:51 PM | #2
The Imperial Agent story is the best by far, and the Chapter 3 culmination of that story is amazing. Everyone who would be interested in the sort of intrigue you might expect when you hear the words, "Imperial Agent' should play it.

Whomever wrote that story deserves the gaming industry's equivalent of a Grammy or Emmy or whatever.
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

islander
04.17.2013 , 12:56 PM | #3
To answer the specific question - Sith Inquisitor chapter 1. I guess because its the first chapter I finished, ever. I was blown away back then.

Although Imperial Agent chapters 1 and 3 are really, really close.
Gìllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Tatile
04.17.2013 , 12:58 PM | #4
Imperial Agent: ALL OF IT. But if I had to pick, I'd say Chapter 2, or at least the end of it. The slow building of resentment, the questioning of your (character's) loyalties and your morality, to the choice of what you want to do with your very being and then do you revenge yourself against the immediate oppressor or the one you believe orchestrated it all?

chuixupu
04.17.2013 , 01:02 PM | #5
Chapter 2 of the Imperial Agent was definitely my favorite.

Spoiler

But I'd probably just as well agree with Tatile , all of it was my favorite.

Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
Whomever wrote that story deserves the gaming industry's equivalent of a Grammy or Emmy or whatever.
Alexander Freed. He wrote Imperial Makeb too. Became freelance writer in October.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

ExpertMantis
04.17.2013 , 01:25 PM | #6
The best chapter is the one where the sniper in our guild makes us all sandwiches with this
http://www.wellpromo.com/upload/upim...Maker-7547.jpg

Or the end of Chapter 1 of the Sith Warrior story. The epic battle with Nomen Karr, watching him become evil and then turning his padawan on him and turning her dark side.

But seriously Courtney.....the first part. You know who this is

Jenovan
04.17.2013 , 01:25 PM | #7
Haven't leveled an Agent yet, but I loved watching my friend's playthrough as we leveled together. Looking forward to doing my own sometime soon, since he made choices I wouldn't.

For myself... I love my Bounty Hunter, but for a single favorite chapter, I think I may have to pick Sith Warrior's chapter 1. I had so many (relatively speaking) choices of how to handle interesting situations, and even if the effects were only short-term, I enjoyed the feeling that I was making policy decisions on my own terms, and not just making simple "kill or not" decisions like on my BH.

Spoiler
Ebon Hawk * The Thirteenth Legion * RP/Social/Casual
Kjara | Avidior | Mizret | Ysmena
Forging Fortune * Aviditas

Bionickai
04.17.2013 , 01:31 PM | #8
This is a hard one. Imperial Agent Chapter 3 as a whole is mind-blowing, no need to explain there, but I have a personal love of the end of Chapter 1 of the Sith Warrior story because it lets my Sith Warrior really affirm his position in the galaxy as a light sided Sith.
G E N E S I S
Captain | Sith Warrior
PvE Server | US West | Empire

SWTOR Guild | Website | Video | Thread

Greenify
04.17.2013 , 01:34 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
While going through SWTOR’s class story, which Chapter is your favorite?

Personal Answer: Obviously it really depends on the class. I'll answer for Inquisitor, since that was the most recent story I completed. I personally like Chapter 3 the most.

Spoiler
I preferred inquisitor 3 to IA. Chapter 2 IA was close but I loved the final scene where you fight you know who.

iamthehoyden
04.17.2013 , 02:13 PM | #10
My favorite was IA Ch 2. The writing was superb.
Spoiler

JK Ch 3 was also pretty darn awesome.
Spoiler
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box