Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Hardmode Tuning vs PUG

Mallorik
04.27.2013 , 02:42 PM | #61
I like to wakeboard and snowboard for fun on the weekends and I demand the Olympics make it easier for me to enter and win a gold medal! see how stupid that sounds?

If they are too hard for you then you need practice and/or do some research on your class, if they are still too hard for you then be happy with the gear you've earned from doing the content you can handle and keep working on improving.

And as for the subject of whether or not they are tuned to pugs or not, they are fine if you are geared for it, the problem comes from biowares idiotic carebear policy of no gear requirements that the idiots who think you can do any content with any gear "if youre skilled enough" have always pushed for.

Zombietroll
04.29.2013 , 08:15 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Glorthox View Post

And when a tank is nearly 3 shotted by trash mobs ( and being decently geared ) there is something wrong. Challenging I understand, but insanely hard is another. Most people will not queue for these new hardmode's because of so many factors.
Are you tanking naked? I've had time during hardmode flashpoints to refresh Kolto Probe, cast Kolto Infusion, and walk away during a pull for about ten seconds to change my air conditioner. Seriously, they aren't that hard.
Cheezeburger - Jedi Covenant - 55 Operative Healer