Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Launcher Issue: Corruption. About to give up.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Launcher Issue: Corruption. About to give up.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Belnick
06.19.2012 , 07:04 AM | #31
I have had the press play abd then audio reapeate in a loop, NNNNNN NNNNNN NNNNNN NNNNNN NNNNNN NNNNNN NNNNNN NNNNNN NNNNNN NNNNNN and so on FOREVER, takes me 1 hour to login once, "##%" annoying to alt f4 everytime you wanna play to keep writing in the login and pressing play all the time

Cerimon
06.19.2012 , 07:30 AM | #32 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Belnick,

Please run Fixlauncher and then repair as follows:

Run FixLauncher.exe
This will not affect any game client files you have already downloaded. To run this repair tool, double click on the FixLauncher.exe file located by default in one of the following locations:

For 32 bit Operating Systems - C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\
For 64 bit Operating Systems - C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\

Run repair
Please log into the launcher and before pressing play click on the cog icon and choose repair. Please run the repair utility multiple times until there is no indication of files being repaired.

Feel free to post again if your issue persists.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Belnick
06.20.2012 , 01:23 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings Belnick,

Please run Fixlauncher and then repair as follows:

Run FixLauncher.exe
This will not affect any game client files you have already downloaded. To run this repair tool, double click on the FixLauncher.exe file located by default in one of the following locations:

For 32 bit Operating Systems - C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\
For 64 bit Operating Systems - C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\

Run repair
Please log into the launcher and before pressing play click on the cog icon and choose repair. Please run the repair utility multiple times until there is no indication of files being repaired.

Feel free to post again if your issue persists.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
already tried that 3 times last months, wasted times in my book, but will give it another try after i been out with the dog

latteaksdahdg
06.20.2012 , 09:00 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by NightseeR View Post
Had this problem too, a reinstall didn't help, but it's working perfectly after running FixLauncher from the game folder.
kay i did the fixlauncher and all it went long on the black screen and then a client error poped up

Cerimon
06.20.2012 , 09:55 AM | #35 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings latteaksdahdg,

Please be sure to run the Repair utility after the Fixlauncher to ensure no files being repaired. If you continue to have an issue please post again with the exact error message you receive.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support