Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

republic makeb weekly "mass exodus" improper homophone

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
republic makeb weekly "mass exodus" improper homophone
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dlakur
04.17.2013 , 03:31 AM | #1
When destroying the munition dump, a message flashes across the screen saying "Prevent the Regulators from diffusing the bomb!"

As I have previously reported for the Corellia Agent story mission, the correct word is DEFUSE, not DIFFUSE.

Please don't make the same mistake a third time.

Beesodd
04.17.2013 , 03:39 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Good catch, dlakur.

If you haven't done so already, please create a /bug ticket about the misspelling.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Laurreth
05.21.2013 , 12:50 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by dlakur View Post
Please don't make the same mistake a third time.
They already made it a third time then, that no-good Republic senator on Belsavis who's experimenting on inmates does it too

(Sorry for necroing, but I guess this is as good a place as any...)
Rüstige Rentner auf Jar'Kai Sword — schau einfach mal rein ☺
“I like how the whining about "censored" butts started instantly but it took 2 days for someone to notice the legs are also ****ed up” — rantboi

dlakur
10.27.2014 , 01:21 PM | #4
This still has not been fixed, I recently reported it again in-game only to receive a canned response. I also noticed (and reported) that a subsequent step of the same mission says "Transmission Incomming" which, despite the appeal of the double-letter symmetry, is not the correct spelling of "incoming".

I know these things aren't as high a priority as mission blockers or what have you, but I imagine it would not take long to fix and would go a long way toward making the game look professional. If the team is lacking a proofreader, I'll gladly do it for free in an accurate and timely fashion.