Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Queues and WAITING !!!!!!!!!!

DarthKompetent
12.20.2011 , 09:00 PM | #1
Sirs
Don't know bout guild transfers but character transfers to servers that aren't grossly overcrowded should allways be a free affair. I remember when WOW took off. It was the same thing. But WOW put in the free charater tranfers ASAP. Cause peolpe were getting frustrated. Why pay the subsription fee and WAIT up to several hours just to have the server crash ( Due to overcrowding !) and have to WAIT again. This is not a player issue it's a game issue. If the server is haveing long queues then the free transfer should be automatic for any charatcer on that server. A free tansfer of one character every sixty days if the queue wait becomes a problem isn't to much to ask!

Orgaron
12.20.2011 , 09:09 PM | #2
So yeah, seriously... I just got force DC'd for some reason. Happens, I know. Not too upset about it because I just log back in.

Unfortunately, I'm dropped into a 492 person queue to get back on the server. Pretty ridiculous, guys.

Love the game, love the content, love the playability. You really need to start taking care of these queues immediately or your launch is going to fail. I don't want that and I'm sure you don't want that based on how much the game cost you to make.

I'm on a server (Space Slug), with a guild so it's not like I can just go find a different server and have the same experience. Please get this stuff fixed.