Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Augments

Pistols
04.17.2013 , 01:39 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Arutar View Post
Well, getting pwned for weeks appears to be an acceptable learning curve for PVE (read: PVE progression raids), so i think PVPers can manage a few days.
Getting pwned in a "working as intended" PvE raid in one thing; getting pwned due to "unintended and broken mechanics" in PvP is another.

Your analogy is bad.

Zunayson
04.17.2013 , 02:01 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by lordkhouri View Post
Ahahah actually, I think you need to give that guy a break.
Bolster is kinda garbage.
-PvE > PvP
-Inflated Stats
-No requirement for any PvP gear at all
-Too easy to exploit
The first one bothers me, though I'd prefer it if everyone were 100% equal, but that'snot going to happen. Number two is annoying, Number three I disagree with you there, but number four is definately spot on.

Imo 55 bolster should be removed. If partisan really can be obtained as quickly as I've seen (2days?) then I think no bolster would be best for pvp. Mind you, only 55, lowbies (now redefined as <55) would still have it, but also no exp on their gear.

Not hard to implement at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

KettleBelll
04.17.2013 , 04:09 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by lordkhouri View Post
Ahahah actually, I think you need to give that guy a break.
Bolster is kinda garbage.
-PvE > PvP
-Inflated Stats
-No requirement for any PvP gear at all
-Too easy to exploit
Why do you keep Fez in your guild?

DarthRaika
04.17.2013 , 06:07 PM | #44
Why can't bw just give the same base stats (for each class) to everyone in their lowbie group. That would make it fair.

With bolster people are just trying to play it and you see some people with way higher stats than others (the opposite goal of bolster) and they didn't even earn these stats. They just got lucky or are abusing the system.

This system is beyond dumb. Just give everyone in a lowbie wz lvl range(in a class) the same base stats and these stats can only be influenced by talent points. This would make for great and fair lowbie pvp. It would also give new people a great introduction to pvp before the 55 gear grind.

One thing I have learned from managing projects is to not over complicate things. If a simple method works then use the simple method. Come on BW.

revcrisis
04.18.2013 , 08:02 AM | #45
Will this augment removal and enhancement removal exploit be fixed in 2.0.1?