Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An update on the One-Time-Password system (April 16th 2013)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
An update on the One-Time-Password system (April 16th 2013)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

06.25.2013 , 12:48 AM | #231
Quote: Originally Posted by cirugo View Post
unfortunately that's what it's going to take. your other alternative is to call your credit card company and put a stop on the charges. I can't imagine they would have a problem with it considering the situation.
Yes but since I'm also considering requesting compensation I do have to give them some amount of time to rectify the issue on their own.

08.25.2013 , 11:50 AM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
I would like to cancel my sub, but despite remaining logged into the site to be able to post here, it keeps asking for another OTP to get into the My Account section and I'll be damned if I'm going to make an international call for hours on end to contact customer support.
the easiest thing is look for another game to play i'm sorry if i sound mean i'm just saying it's easier to find another game to play then have to waste ur time waiting for something that will probably never happen and with all these games coming out SWTOR is gonna lose a lot of subscriptions unless a miracle happens people will be going to ESO and whatnot b/c of the OTP system. but yeah unsub if u want at this point cuz it'll take BW a long time to make the decision to remove OTP and don't beg for KOTOR 3 cuz your 10 years too late...