Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Korriban

Aliceter
04.16.2013 , 09:56 AM | #1
So im trying to get all the Korriban legacy done. All i need is the one called Loremaster of Korriban. (Sith title) hHow do i get it?
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study Hard.
Be evil.

Soluss
04.16.2013 , 10:24 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Aliceter View Post
So im trying to get all the Korriban legacy done. All i need is the one called Loremaster of Korriban. (Sith title) hHow do i get it?
Find all the lore objects on Korriban.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

Never_Hesitate
04.16.2013 , 10:25 AM | #3
one of the entries on korriban is buggy and not achievable
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, Caphal°r Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŰ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Spillemose
04.16.2013 , 12:10 PM | #4
You can fin Sith title on second floor of the academy. Room south of sith warrior trainer.

TempestShield
04.22.2013 , 08:19 PM | #5
Confirmed - In the room south of the Sith Warrior Trainer. Take the corridor into the room, and it's on the shelving unit on the left.

It's a pyramid-looking object that glows blue (there are 2 pyramid-shaped items on the shelf)

Skodan
04.22.2013 , 09:47 PM | #6
the last one is a hidden achievement, you need to find the things with the macrobinoculars
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Aikuaivenchorr
04.24.2013 , 09:41 PM | #7
Were can I find:
- Admission of the Sith Academy;
- Legacy of Tulak Hord;
- Slavery in the Empire?

Eitetsu
04.24.2013 , 10:24 PM | #8
Google.com--find a guide \ list with locations of all lore objects and other codex entries (locations, bestiary, organizations, etc) in the game.
Eitetsu - Assassin; Tenzinn - Marauder; Kathedra - Mercenary; Korrana - Operative; Murasaki - Sorcerer; Tathata - Juggernaut; Wei▀reiter - Sniper; Aureatus - Powertech

CenronPerseus
04.24.2013 , 10:42 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Eitetsu View Post
Google.com--find a guide \ list with locations of all lore objects and other codex entries (locations, bestiary, organizations, etc) in the game.
This has been my personal friend when finding datacrons. I'd never have thought I'd have to use the poor mechanics of the jumping system in this game to get at datacrons, but Nar Shadaa completely proved me wrong.

There's an IGN guide which has a lovely interactive map of every world with notable things marked on each of them including even item crafting items' general spawn areas.If I'm not mistaken, it also contains lore object locations but I haven't decided to look for those yet.

Skodan
04.25.2013 , 09:41 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Aikuaivenchorr View Post
Were can I find:
- Admission of the Sith Academy;
- Legacy of Tulak Hord;
- Slavery in the Empire?
http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/admis...-academy/1402/

http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/legac...lak-hord/1413/

http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/slave...e-empire/1403/
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds