Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lazy As Sin

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Chesty_Jake
04.16.2013 , 07:51 AM | #21
Speaking of Lazy can we get augment station in our ship? Add in 2 daily mission terminals and i'll never need to deal with a bogged down fleet.

Seriously the performance dips lately on full fleets is annoying. I'd rather hustle the GTN from my ship.
www.kickingtotalass.com
Streaming here at twitch.tv/guy_gamer/
Server: The Shadow Lands (Republic, Main: YÝrk)
Guild: <The Meatbags> (Republic, originally of Tarro Blood & Corellian Run)

DarthFamine
04.16.2013 , 07:53 AM | #22
i regularly deploy my mail droid in the cargo hold of my jedi's ship so I don't have to walk to the bridge to get mail
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

Heezdedjim
04.16.2013 , 08:02 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthFamine View Post
i regularly deploy my mail droid in the cargo hold of my jedi's ship so I don't have to walk to the bridge to get mail
This. I do it all the time while standing in the cargo area of the XS Freighter, which has the cargo hold locker and GTN terminal right next to each other.

I also have summoned the legacy advanced repair droid to repair gear while standing no more than 10m from the crew skills vendor on fleet. I probably could have run the distance in half the time it took me to open the abilities window and summon the droid (and yes, that does mean that so far I have been too lazy to find a spot on my quickbar for the droid summon ability . . .).

Never_Hesitate
04.16.2013 , 08:08 AM | #24
I summon my hutt even if I'm in the combat training sector.
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

_Zhatan_
04.16.2013 , 08:11 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
This is a fun thread. When I'm feeling lazy, I often use the Priority Transport: Capital World Legacy unlock to take me from the Spaceport to the city. Admittedly, I'd do this more before we connected the Kaas City speeders (which is one of my personal favorite quality of life features from 2.0), but still, it's a useful lazy move.
All lies , we know nobody at Bioware plays this game. If you do there is no excuse of how things like bolster, removing expertise from Elite Warhero stuff, lack of World PVP , stupid events about same faction pvp , lag festivals, cheats in warzones, recolored items, copy pasted worlds and repetitive mission goes live ...So be honest and say you are too busy with your WoW characters for take care of this game more than check the balance in your cartel market bank account.
SWG----------------- 8 years played, 7 active accounts at June 2011.
SWTOR------------- 6 months played. BACK ONLY FOR PATCHS .

BW...Something is failing here, don't you think?

Rylorn
04.16.2013 , 08:14 AM | #26
I'm so lazy, I wouldn't check if something was an upgrade for my companion, so I passed it to my friend.
A long time ago in an MMO far,
far away. . .

Approxy Reftach [Illegal Test Kitchen] The Bastion

Never_Hesitate
04.16.2013 , 08:21 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by _Zhatan_ View Post
All lies , we know nobody at Bioware plays this game. If you do there is no excuse of how things like bolster, removing expertise from Elite Warhero stuff,
those things make perfect sense and are great for pvp

lack of World PVP , stupid events about same faction pvp ,
Why do you contradict yourself in one line?
You want oPvP but not same fraction.
Have you ever been to Ilum when it had the old dailies?
Right it wasn't PvP, it was the fraction with more players kills the other one

lag festivals,
failure of the choice of engine at the start of development

cheats in warzones,
that's one thing, which can happen but I agree that the users should be banned, which doesn't happen at the moment

recolored items,
I like some of them and dislike others, so it doesn't bother me too much

copy pasted worlds
I don't know what you're talking about here
do you mean the buildings that look he same on some planets?

and repetitive mission goes live
They're in every mmo

...So be honest and say you are too busy with your WoW characters for take care of this game more than check the balance in your cartel market bank account.
That's just a stupid accusation
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

chimex
04.16.2013 , 08:24 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
I summon my hutt even if I'm in the combat training sector.
haha I'm embarrassed to say, I am guilty of this charge too
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Andryah
04.16.2013 , 08:35 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by hillerbees View Post
I'm so lazy .......I take the priority transport to my ship using the terminal when I am standing outside my hanger.

Can anyone beat this in terms of laziness in game?!
LOL.. Love it.

You sir.. are "teh king of lazy" then.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

Andryah
04.16.2013 , 08:39 AM | #30
All lies , we know nobody at Bioware plays this game. If you do there is no excuse of how things like bolster, removing expertise from Elite Warhero stuff, lack of World PVP , stupid events about same faction pvp , lag festivals, cheats in warzones, recolored items, copy pasted worlds and repetitive mission goes live ...So be honest and say you are too busy with your WoW characters for take care of this game more than check the balance in your cartel market bank account.
Well well.. I can see you are not too lazy to bash Amber in public forum for doing nothing more then participating in the discussion (something most of us want the team to do more of) Did you know that Amber is a community relations person at Bioware, NOT a developer???

You should be ashamed of yourself and apologize. I'm serious about that.

Come take shots at me if you like. Leave Amber alone. She's done nothing wrong.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.