Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Lazy As Sin

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xenith's Avatar


Xenith
04.16.2013 , 06:47 AM | #11
When I die, I wait for someone to rez me because I don't feel like running back.
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP

Chesty_Jake's Avatar


Chesty_Jake
04.16.2013 , 06:51 AM | #12
When I'm running the Black Hole Dailies and my quick travel is down or i'm not doing the H4 I just stand in the blue pool of death after completing the quest for quick travel.
www.kickingtotalass.com
Streaming here at twitch.tv/guy_gamer/
Server: The Shadow Lands (Republic, Main: Yrk)
Guild: <The Meatbags> (Republic, originally of Tarro Blood & Corellian Run)

Sir-steve's Avatar


Sir-steve
04.16.2013 , 06:53 AM | #13
I order pizza and tip the delivery guy 20 bucks to keep levelling for me while I eat.

ArenRakescar's Avatar


ArenRakescar
04.16.2013 , 07:06 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Chesty_Jake View Post
When I'm running the Black Hole Dailies and my quick travel is down or i'm not doing the H4 I just stand in the blue pool of death after completing the quest for quick travel.
That's horrible. Everyone knows you're supposed to use Companion Dance in the blue pool of death while you wait for your free port back to mission HQ.

edit. ps. The official term for this time-honored mode of transport is 'Deathporting'

chimex's Avatar


chimex
04.16.2013 , 07:11 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Sir-steve View Post
I order pizza and tip the delivery guy 20 bucks to keep levelling for me while I eat.
You sir, are a king among men!
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Kespar's Avatar


Kespar
04.16.2013 , 07:14 AM | #16
Jumping off the edge after doing the pipes in End of Torvix is a win all day

Bomyne's Avatar


Bomyne
04.16.2013 , 07:28 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
This is a fun thread. When I'm feeling lazy, I often use the Priority Transport: Capital World Legacy unlock to take me from the Spaceport to the city. Admittedly, I'd do this more before we connected the Kaas City speeders (which is one of my personal favorite quality of life features from 2.0), but still, it's a useful lazy move.
On Makeb, i use my startship transport to get back to my ship then immediately leave to get to the crewskill trainers... :P
"Sometimes, The obvious choice is the wrong choice."

NSStember's Avatar


NSStember
04.16.2013 , 07:32 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
This is a fun thread. When I'm feeling lazy, I often use the Priority Transport: Capital World Legacy unlock to take me from the Spaceport to the city. Admittedly, I'd do this more before we connected the Kaas City speeders (which is one of my personal favorite quality of life features from 2.0), but still, it's a useful lazy move.
I have to agree, the first moment I realized the Kaas City speeders connected the Space Port with the Sith Enclaive I actualy let out a "shout of joy"

CthulhuRyleh's Avatar


CthulhuRyleh
04.16.2013 , 07:41 AM | #19
I like how whenever a group finish's the Torvix mission everyone commits suicide.
"yay we defeated the bad guy! Now let's end our own lives so we can let people know sooner" :P

MrSchmo's Avatar


MrSchmo
04.16.2013 , 07:51 AM | #20
Before the ship transport, if my qt was on cd, I'd use my fleet pass then run to my ship from there. Much faster then running back from the middle of a dessert on Tatoonie
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.