Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about story

badkratos
04.16.2013 , 03:39 AM | #1
I have a question regarding Flashpoints, as far i only completed Tallon/Essels Hammer Station and Athiss. And I have to say that there are much more story dialogs in first Flashpoint Tallon/Esseles.
The rest is more action oriented with much less story, therefore my question is it standard, and all of them till end are without this story/dialogs options. Or the are different Flashpoint with more story/dialogs etc..?

JouerTue
04.16.2013 , 03:43 AM | #2
The first has much more dialogue than the others. Then some have more and some less..

Memo-
04.16.2013 , 03:46 AM | #3
Your observations are pretty much accurate. There are a couple of story-driven Flashpoints, but most are the usual "mission briefing -> flashpoint -> end briefing" with very few, if any, conversations within the flashpoint itself. The story-heavy ones are:
The Esseles / Black Talon
Boarding Party & The Foundry / Taral V & Maelstrom Prison
Kaon Under Siege & Lost Island

KUS & LI is available for both sides and LI is direct continuation to KUS. TV&MP has the same deal, only it's republic only. The same is true for BP&TF, vice versa.
Farís | Maliris | Välí | Sopraano | Sakkó | Jauhé | Bas'so | Rai'chu | Hedelmâ | Dela-jaakko | Véres | Hálal | Rai'jin | Banthan
Delaráh | Stilva | Luccía | Tenorí | Baritoni | Ethawn | Kuiva | Weímar | Altto
The Red EclipseThe Lihavuori Legacy