Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How the hell - Hunting Through The Shadows

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How the hell - Hunting Through The Shadows

Nothematic
04.15.2013 , 06:40 AM | #1
How the hell are you supposed to solo this last boss? He has 228k HP and a lightning strike that does 8k damage.. this is insane.

Am I missing something really obvious or is this boss supposed to scale with group size?
Coastas - 60 Marauder | Enaico - 60 Sorcerer | Enairo - 60 Operative | Zabric - 32 Mercenary
[TOMB OF FREEDOM NADD]

Akisatu
04.15.2013 , 07:07 AM | #2
it does scale with group size. You probably were in a party or something. I am not sure if it requiers all players to be in the instance for it to scale up or not.
However I solod it all and it was very easy for my operative, the last boss lasted maybe 10 seconds at best.

BillyTheJerk
04.19.2013 , 05:04 PM | #3
the trick is to stay as mobile as possible.. kill all his little pets and he will die easily. try to stay away from him.. make him follow you in a circle around his little shrine thingy and focus on his pets.

TheBBP
04.19.2013 , 05:15 PM | #4
Is this the one where he spawns mobs and becomes immune when they are out? If so, every mob that you kill of his hurts him. Just kill his spawns till he quits.

If it is the same one I am thinking of, it is a VERY easy fight.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

Shingara
04.19.2013 , 05:30 PM | #5
This is what i did. switchin companion on and off to follow you, kite the mobs away from him, killing the mobs as far as i could tell is all i had todo, because every time he summons some he sacrifices his life todo it so he ends up killing himself.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731