Dear Bioware

ArchangelLBC

Please make absolutely no class changes for at least two weeks while people try to figure out the new meta. People are still working under old assumptions, Bolster is still borked etc. Figure out Bolster (here's hoping the patch Tuesday fixes it), let people figure out the new true balance of classes, and then lets worry about what classes or abilities are actually OP and which are just fine.

Basically just ignore all nerf threads for at least two weeks. After that feel free to ignore them for always.

Also buff commandos.

id say wait at least a month, until people can get close to being min/maxed.

all the whining about lowbie PvP is just making the forums impossible to read though. getting really tired of seeing every other post a whine about "wah my EWH gear that i worked so hard for is obsolete wah i lost to a naked guy wah wah wah". its lowbies, it barely matters.

oh, and dont touch commando :D im liking things so far, and my commando is only 45

Edited by cashogy_reborn

Actually yeah I agree. A month is better unless there actually is some huge glaring issue that shakes out in the aftermath of whatever bolster fix is incoming.

Like if the scamper bug to get double distance was still in that would be something to fix.

Otherwise yeah no class changes for a good month while things get figured out.

I am conditioned to assume that less than 2 weeks after I start playing a class or performing well with it, it gets nerfed. Also, if they're gonna go knee jerk I expect it in the first few weeks. Then things will stagnate and we can wait till next year for serious class balance.

Ive been going through the forums looking at post and reading what people think about the xpac. Seems everyone is upset and are asking for nerfs, but i think your on to something and i support your idea

KIMOSABI-50 SENT

:csw_bluesaber: SIDDOUS 50- JUGG :csw_redsaber:

<C O V E N A N T>

Ive been going through the forums looking at post and reading what people think about the xpac. Seems everyone is upset and are asking for nerfs, but i think your on to something and i support your idea

a lot of people are upset that their now outdated gear doesnt make them uberpwnzorzsauce now, so they have come here to whine about it.

lowbie pvp is srs bsns

Please make absolutely no class changes for at least two weeks .

what about BW past precedent could possibly give you the idea that BW would ever...in a million years...act quickly to make a balance change?

I lol'd. ty.

Edited by foxmob

Please make absolutely no class changes for at least two weeks while people try to figure out the new meta. People are still working under old assumptions, Bolster is still borked etc. Figure out Bolster (here's hoping the patch Tuesday fixes it), let people figure out the new true balance of classes, and then lets worry about what classes or abilities are actually OP and which are just fine.

Basically just ignore all nerf threads for at least two weeks. After that feel free to ignore them for always.

Also buff commandos.

Yea pretty much this. Id like to see the bolster taken care of before any class changes happen.

what about BW past precedent could possibly give you the idea that BW would ever...in a million years...act quickly to make a balance change?

I lol'd. ty.

The precedent where BW has an uncanny habit of doing the exact opposite of what I want them to do? The precedent where following massive class balancing patches, there are usually followup patches in the immediate wake which pile on the nerfs (Hi2u grav round nerf followed by Demo Round nerf like a week later, or the entire 1.1.x series of patches which gutted scoundrel DPS)? We got lulled into a false sense of security because they ignored bubble stun for so long and are still ignoring derpsmash for the most part. But don't kid yourself. If more nerfs are incoming they're likely to come hard and fast and, if history is any indication, in response to uninformed QQ on the forums because people don't like having to cry "nerf operatives" unironically.

yes? I mean merc is totally fine where it's at but commando really needs a buff.

The precedent where BW has an uncanny habit of doing the exact opposite of what I want them to do?

Thankfully.

yes? I mean merc is totally fine where it's at but commando really needs a buff.

once more .....................................

I support this idea.

Experience says that too often whatever they tweak turns to ****, and may not have needed attention to begin with. Devs please wipe your metrics and burn any existing hardcopies. You may generate them again in June.

Edited by Joesixxpack