Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gearing up at L55 - a guide

ricofico
04.19.2013 , 03:26 AM | #21
Thanks your the best!.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Kershner
04.19.2013 , 03:38 AM | #22
Awesome work as ever. You contribute so much to this community and I am sure I speak on behalf of everyone that it is very much appreciated. Long live DULFY!!!!

Shoogli
04.19.2013 , 06:25 AM | #23
Hi,

Something I think you should add in the Basic com part in your guide is the fact that Cybertechs can craft lvl 53 rating 156 (when RE-ed to purple) armorings and mods as well, and of course, artificers do enhancements and hilts of the same rating, and armstechs do barrels.

I haven't tested yet but am pretty sure those show as 66 as well when inside gear.
Shoogli | Jawa Droid Designer
Do not Follow me on Twitter @NOWHERE | Dislike me on Facebook
[Do Not Contact Me] [Rules of Misconduct] [F.A.Q.] [Shoogli Tracker]

beefyandbeef
04.19.2013 , 06:45 AM | #24
Holy crap I'm confused.... I think I 'll just go back to my little world in the black hole.....
Roaric Level 50 Vanguard
Proud CE Owner
Semper est lux in tenebris-There is always light in darkness

Eternalnight
04.19.2013 , 07:46 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
Even if u want for example strenght over endurance, u probably won't pick +2 strenght over +20 endurance, that was my question.
You can't be serious. If the character is used for dps, of course I take 2 strength over 20 endurance.
Why would I ever want something as useless as endurance for a dps toon when endurance does not affect the damage I do at all?
If the stat changes were -2 strength and +20 endurance, then that would mean less dps.

The only time the endurance would have any use for would be either in pvp or or strictly solo-playing in pve, but if I had any intention of using the character for PvE group content, then I would take any amount of main stat, no matter how small, over any amount of endurance, no matter how high.

zzoorrzz
04.19.2013 , 08:18 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Eternalnight View Post
You can't be serious. If the character is used for dps, of course I take 2 strength over 20 endurance.
Why would I ever want something as useless as endurance for a dps toon when endurance does not affect the damage I do at all?
If the stat changes were -2 strength and +20 endurance, then that would mean less dps.

The only time the endurance would have any use for would be either in pvp or or strictly solo-playing in pve, but if I had any intention of using the character for PvE group content, then I would take any amount of main stat, no matter how small, over any amount of endurance, no matter how high.
I'm neither seroius nor not serious, I was just asking, got that?

modulate
04.19.2013 , 01:05 PM | #27
Pre 2.0. Some had mentioned to get your pve stats at roughly 33/50/45. Now at post 2.0.Does anyone have a idea what the target percentage of Defense/Sheild/Absorb would be? Thanks

Punchingo
04.29.2013 , 02:19 AM | #28
anyone else not able to load Duffy's page?

Graebner
09.25.2013 , 01:09 AM | #29
so once i hit 55 where do i start? soo confusing!

Iwipe
10.13.2013 , 05:30 PM | #30
Updated for Patch 2.4