Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No EV or KP endgame. BW how could u? how could u? :(

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
No EV or KP endgame. BW how could u? how could u? :(

thomasbaxter
04.14.2013 , 03:52 PM | #1
Was devastated to learn that my 2 favourite ops (Eternity Vault & Karagga's Palace) are not available in Group Finder at endgame. As I mainly pug due to my working hours those 2 ops are what I look forward to every week at the reset. I I assumed when we hit 55 we'd have tier 1 ops (EV & KP & EC) and tier 2 ops (S&V & TfB) but no. Please can u look into this as I am actually gutted

FelixGoldenHeart
04.14.2013 , 03:58 PM | #2
Step 1: Join a guild.
Step 2: Run those ops with guild.
Step 3: Profit.

thomasbaxter
04.14.2013 , 04:05 PM | #3
Meh, good thinking. Now just need to find a guild were peeps run ops at 4am...genius...

Not a solution for me

FelixGoldenHeart
04.14.2013 , 04:16 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasbaxter View Post
Meh, good thinking. Now just need to find a guild were peeps run ops at 4am...genius...

Not a solution for me
There are guilds that do it. Don't knock it till you try it. If you join a huge guild, there's people on at all hours of the day and night.

thomasbaxter
04.14.2013 , 04:18 PM | #5
Yeah maybe so but tbh I just was surprised they aren't in there. Hopefully they add them in somewhere, just like the convenience of quick travel etc. Not got to try S&V yet but suppose most peeps will be 55 shortly.

hobbesmaster
04.14.2013 , 05:42 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by FelixGoldenHeart View Post
Step 1: Join a guild.
Step 2: Run those ops with guild.
Step 3: Profit.
It does however seem strange that level 50 FP are in gf at 55 and level 50 ops are not. It seems like it would make sense to give put in a SM level 50 ops tier for level 55 and give out 10 basic or elite coms or something for the daily. That would help introduce ops to people leveling up and just starting to get campaign/bh gear to upgrade from their leveling blues and let 50s complete the gf flashpoints when lots of people have capped out.

zzoorrzz
04.15.2013 , 09:44 PM | #7
We basically paid to have less SM ops available via GF, ironic isn't it? The same goes for HM lvl 55 FPs compared to lvl 50 HM FPs before level cap increase. What I thik they should have done:

For RotHC owners to be available via GF:
- all existing ops in the lvl 55 version SM
- all existing FPs in the lvl 55 version SM and HM

For non-RotHC owners to be available via GF:
- all ops but S+V in the lvl 50 version SM
- all existing FPs in the lvl 50 version SM and HM

Yes, I know they would have to create more versions of each FP and operation than currently exist. Still it would only make sense and it's not like modifying already existing instance is that hard like designing new one.

thomasbaxter
04.16.2013 , 12:56 AM | #8
Tbh I'm just assuming it's been an oversight by the powers that be. Maybe it's to do with the comms cap? (i mean if they all drop classics etc we cant run many). That said either way, if we complain and complain they'll sort it so I have faith

Anysao
04.16.2013 , 09:27 AM | #9
Apparently, awhile ago BioWare was thinking to make nightmare modes much harder, with new mechanics. Maybe they'll make a whole new difficulty mode for EC, KP, and EV for level 55s?
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

thomasbaxter
04.16.2013 , 02:55 PM | #10
It is possible. One thing I'll say about swtor is you can tell the parts that have had the heart of the writers put into them, and the bits that where used to pad out the gameplay. Eternity Vault is one of the best story pieces in the game imho and proves you don't need individual class stories to make the story element interesting. Karaggas Palace is still really cool and the dialogue the bosses have between each other is really cool too.

FPs like mandalorian raiders and cademimu are really (my opinion of course) meh and I can't get through those suckers fast enough. It's just a shame to me that there are new players that level up to 55 that will probably now miss those 2 ops because they're not as easily accessible without being in a guild.

For those that say just get in a guild, some of us like to be loners . I have a different guild for every alt but I like doing things by my schedule not theirs