Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Imperius, Nox & Occulus?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Darth Imperius, Nox & Occulus?

Berronaxftw
04.15.2013 , 07:05 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
All that matters is your alignment at the time that you start that mission. Any previous LS/DS decisions you have made do not matter. DS1 or LS1 is enough, you don't need to max it, and this can be obtained very quickly with Diplomacy or running Black Talon.

LS1 or higher gives you Darth Imperius.
Neutral gives you Darth Occlus.
DS1 or higher gives you Darth Nox.
Ok thanks.

Guess i'll finish my storyline with light 3 or something then grind out dark side points in black talon..

But is it okay to have a few dark side points when I finish? or do I need completely full light side without any dark side points?

Jenzali
04.15.2013 , 07:16 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Berronaxftw View Post
Ok thanks.

Guess i'll finish my storyline with light 3 or something then grind out dark side points in black talon..

But is it okay to have a few dark side points when I finish? or do I need completely full light side without any dark side points?
LS and DS points subtract from each other. All that matters is that when you mouse over the bar it says Dark I or Light I in parentheses.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Berronaxftw
04.15.2013 , 08:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
LS and DS points subtract from each other. All that matters is that when you mouse over the bar it says Dark I or Light I in parentheses.
I see, and dark 1 will = nox

Light 1 will = imperius

Neutral = Occlus

right?

Gakowashere
03.08.2015 , 07:30 AM | #14
I have a question; if you have dark 1 at the end and you get the nox title but later you change your alignment are you still called darth nox? or it will change with your alignment?

DarthDymond
03.08.2015 , 10:49 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Gakowashere View Post
I have a question; if you have dark 1 at the end and you get the nox title but later you change your alignment are you still called darth nox? or it will change with your alignment?
Future dialogue will refer to you with whatever name you were given during that quest, they won't change it on you after the fact.

I was neutral when I finished my Inq story and was named Darth Occlus.
When I started Makeb, I was Light I or Light II and Darth Marr still called me Darth Occlus during the conversations.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Darth_Wicked
03.08.2015 , 11:00 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Future dialogue will refer to you with whatever name you were given during that quest, they won't change it on you after the fact.

I was neutral when I finished my Inq story and was named Darth Occlus.
When I started Makeb, I was Light I or Light II and Darth Marr still called me Darth Occlus during the conversations.
I can attest to this as well, since I experienced the same thing with my second Sorcerer on the Red Eclipse.

Finished the story as Neutral, but after doing the Elder game Flashpoint story arcs, in addition to Ilum, I went to Makeb as LS I. Still, Marr referred to me as "Occlus", NOT "Imperius".

Gakowashere
03.08.2015 , 11:16 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
I can attest to this as well, since I experienced the same thing with my second Sorcerer on the Red Eclipse.

Finished the story as Neutral, but after doing the Elder game Flashpoint story arcs, in addition to Ilum, I went to Makeb as LS I. Still, Marr referred to me as "Occlus", NOT "Imperius".
so you can be ligth side an be nox just having dark 1 at the end, awesome, i dont really like imperius

Exosasa
03.08.2015 , 12:04 PM | #18
On a separate note, during 12XP, my character was refereed by Darth Marr as "Imperius" during the Makeb intro. However, during my class story mission on Korriban after Makeb, I was made Darth Nox.

I like how Imperius sounds more ;C

Kajuratus
03.09.2015 , 05:33 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Exosasa View Post
On a separate note, during 12XP, my character was refereed by Darth Marr as "Imperius" during the Makeb intro. However, during my class story mission on Korriban after Makeb, I was made Darth Nox.

I like how Imperius sounds more ;C
I've had something similar to this, on my assasin I'm lvl 60, dark V alignment but I've only finished the class story up to Quesh. I can start the Makeb storyline, and Darth Marr will call me Darth Imperius
Bring back Jaesa, then I'll bother doing KOTFE on my Marauder
Also #RemoveRNG

Cerazian
01.02.2017 , 12:19 AM | #20
I never knew this was a thing and was playing a more neutral toon and basically after the work i put into it I'm stuck with a stupid name like Occlus, the other two have more ummf to them.... I really wish there was a way to change it. might just delete the toon and start over.