Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Imperius, Nox & Occulus?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Darth Imperius, Nox & Occulus?

Berronaxftw
04.14.2013 , 01:53 PM | #1
I've seen many posts on how you get each title, nearly all of them saying it depends on your alignment.

Is this actually the case? I want to get darth imperius on my next inquisitor, however i'm going to go dark side points simply because I want the dark side corruption looks, Does this mean I will get Darth Nox instead?

Or is it as I think, you get the title depending on the decisions you make throughout your storyline, like for example saving one guy (light side) and then further on in your storyline killing another (dark side) which results in imperius.

or do you really have to finish your storyline with a specific alignment by farming black talon or something?

YoshiRaphElan
04.14.2013 , 03:37 PM | #2
It depends on your alignment at the time you are awarded the title. Nox is for dark siders, Imperius for light siders, and Occlus (not Occulus) for neutral.

thomasbaxter
04.14.2013 , 03:38 PM | #3
As far as I'm aware you don't actually get the title to wear, u just get addressed as one of them depending on your alignment.

Berronaxftw
04.15.2013 , 02:55 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasbaxter View Post
As far as I'm aware you don't actually get the title to wear, u just get addressed as one of them depending on your alignment.
Yeah, I just wanna be called imperius at the end of the storyline, because Occlus & Nox sounds crap

Berronaxftw
04.15.2013 , 02:56 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
It depends on your alignment at the time you are awarded the title. Nox is for dark siders, Imperius for light siders, and Occlus (not Occulus) for neutral.
This will make things complicated.. I will have to go full light-side to get imperius.. then farm 20k dark side points for the corruption visuals.. this will be.. uhm "fun"

Aryh
04.15.2013 , 02:59 AM | #6
Maybe LS 3 will already be enough. I think my DS sorcerer was DS 3 and was called Nox.

Berronaxftw
04.15.2013 , 03:01 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Aryh View Post
Maybe LS 3 will already be enough. I think my DS sorcerer was DS 3 and was called Nox.
Did you choose all the dark-side options in your storyline? or mix them up like I did?

And by storyline I mean purely class quests and nothing else.

Aryh
04.15.2013 , 04:27 AM | #8
Well in the beginning I was mostly light side until the end of alderaan. An incident there caused my Sith to become pretty much dark side, however I think I wasn't entirely dark side in the end.
I think it depends only on alignment not on choices but I may see how my other sorcerer turns out (only needs to finish corellia, mostly light side in choices but pushed to DS 3 with diplomacy).
I can't guarantee though so maybe other players' experiences would be helpful. I've played 4 Sith inquisitors lately so I don't recall their exact choices. All 3 that I've finished so far were DS in alignment and became Nox.

But if no one knows the answer (I think there are people who know better than me) I could just test it on my Sorcerer by escaping the final conversation and then switching to LS alignment.

Berronaxftw
04.15.2013 , 05:25 AM | #9
Yea, I was mostly light-side until alderaan & quesh ect can't remember my alignment when I finished..

But I think that the title depends on the decisions you make in your storyline, and I think that imperius is the neutral alignment.. but I can't be certain.

In my storyline I did mostly light-side choices except for when somebody did something bad to me or somebody I knew, I killed them then.. but I don't know :s

Jenzali
04.15.2013 , 01:08 PM | #10
All that matters is your alignment at the time that you start that mission. Any previous LS/DS decisions you have made do not matter. DS1 or LS1 is enough, you don't need to max it, and this can be obtained very quickly with Diplomacy or running Black Talon.

LS1 or higher gives you Darth Imperius.
Neutral gives you Darth Occlus.
DS1 or higher gives you Darth Nox.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.