Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

which class?

SonzeK
04.14.2013 , 12:06 PM | #1
So,i've been playing the game for about a year,didn't get expirienced much and got to level 50 only yesterday with my powertech BH.
i'm getting kinda tired of it(as usual) so i decided to make another one and put in it all my effort.
Which class Deals the most damage in PVE(good geared),has a higher chance to win a 1 on 1 duel than other classes,Doesn't use very much abilities to deal damage or defend himself?

Greenify
04.14.2013 , 01:25 PM | #2
Sentinel/mara

grallmate
04.14.2013 , 06:50 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SonzeK View Post
So,i've been playing the game for about a year,didn't get expirienced much and got to level 50 only yesterday with my powertech BH.
i'm getting kinda tired of it(as usual) so i decided to make another one and put in it all my effort.
Which class Deals the most damage in PVE(good geared),has a higher chance to win a 1 on 1 duel than other classes,Doesn't use very much abilities to deal damage or defend himself?
Translation: I want the easiest class in the game with God mode but I don't want to have to actually PLAY it, I just want to faceroll.

That class does not exist. Either become a better player and play a class that uses many buttons or respec your current toon to Pyro, do respectable DPS with a good chance to win a 1v1 and few buttons. Balance Sage is also OK DPS and few buttons but good luck with the dueling.
The Kae-Sare Legacy - The Harbinger
<Vindication> <Retribution>

Gralleh Grall'eh Khyar
Gralleh's Guide to Guardian Tanking [UPDATED for 2.0]

Golden_Archer
04.21.2013 , 11:20 AM | #4
As said before, Sent/Mara and Slinger/Sniper. The rest are lower on dps.

InvalidZod
04.25.2013 , 09:24 AM | #5
Which ends up doing more? Mara or Sniper?

Luckeyduckey
04.25.2013 , 07:41 PM | #6
Mercenary. Sent and Slinger are both "too hard" for you, as you stated. I guess you could try Slinger, but Sentinel is out of your skill range.
Expl°it
ěnslaught
Eradicate