Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[guide] Champion of Taris legacy achievement

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[guide] Champion of Taris legacy achievement

Trigon
04.13.2013 , 05:46 PM | #1
Imperial
Jedi Master Berr -1954 458
Maltok -1345 -150
Reclamation Forerunner 324 868

Republic
Jiinan E'ron -1909 -179
Urlos Du'ram 1034 914 (SE of Forward Research)
Rakgoul Overlord - Only spawns after the servers are reset (or a new instance is created), then does NOT respawn once he's been killed.

Other XCorps Achievement Guides
[guide] Champion of Taris
[guide] Champion of Tatooine
[guide] Champion of Voss

XCorps, the X is for eXploratory!
I got 99 problems but a Bith ain't 1!

Faylana
04.29.2013 , 10:33 AM | #3
I found Jiinan E'ron at -1888, -181. But to make it easier since the coordinates in this game seem really wierd, I found him in the Republic Resettlement Zone, in the Blighted Courtyard (little area directly north of the cantina and market in Olaris about 2/3rds up the map. The courtyard is easy to miss, I missed this spot entirely the first time I was on Taris and came across it by accident when I came back for resources.

garzgul
05.01.2013 , 04:32 PM | #4
Hi

The rakghoul overlord is located in the power plant (the one were the datacron is located) but apparently is bugged as I'm camping it for the last 2 days and haven't seen it spawn during this time.

Garzgul

Toxicwaste
Bonta-kun
Kurz-weber
Mantle of the force

Trigon
05.03.2013 , 03:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by garzgul View Post
The rakghoul overlord is located in the power plant (the one were the datacron is located) ...
We also checked here thoroughly and didn't see a spawn. We'll go back on occasion and update the topic.
I got 99 problems but a Bith ain't 1!

garzgul
05.10.2013 , 03:17 AM | #6
I found it in the first "room" (the one just before the datacron) of the power plant.
I waited with a friend for the repop and as said in one of my previous post (onthe tatooine champion achievement), I think this is also one of the bugged champions i.e. they pop only once when the servers are restarted but then the repop is bugged thus you can only kill it once till the next server update/restart.