Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

25 Max Missions needs to be increased to 50

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
25 Max Missions needs to be increased to 50
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JymmyMorison's Avatar


JymmyMorison
04.14.2013 , 03:26 AM | #21
agreed 50 would be perfect 25 is to low

MarkoJinn's Avatar


MarkoJinn
04.14.2013 , 06:51 AM | #22
And please DO NOT EVEN dare make this something attainable only via cartel market. This to me is a game mechanics issue and should be an improvement to the game for all, not something that we have to pay for. Especially not the subscribers. The maximum should've been 50 from launch.
What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.

Burtlebe's Avatar


Burtlebe
04.14.2013 , 10:44 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkoJinn View Post
And please DO NOT EVEN dare make this something attainable only via cartel market. This to me is a game mechanics issue and should be an improvement to the game for all, not something that we have to pay for. Especially not the subscribers. The maximum should've been 50 from launch.
Ya I agree, the only reason I was willing to buy it is that desperation has reached that level lol. Would be nice to bump us to 50 or more then maybe had a cartel unlock for even more if they feel the need to have to do that.
Burtimus'prime Vanguard Tank
Guild Leader Army of the Republic / The Army of Darkness / The Unmentionables
The Shadowlands Server

Roeg's Avatar


Roeg
04.14.2013 , 11:12 AM | #24
Don't nickle and dime us on this one. Or any of the other limits. no CM unlocks..

/signed

Ohamsie's Avatar


Ohamsie
04.14.2013 , 12:12 PM | #25
The additional mission slots should be included with the purchase of the Makeb expansion if you want it "gated" to paying customers.
[THE EBON HAWK] The Groundflyer Legacy
Jedi Sentinel Oham | Sith Sorceror Catalon | Scoundrel Gartrick

Burtlebe's Avatar


Burtlebe
04.14.2013 , 06:35 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Ohamsie View Post
The additional mission slots should be included with the purchase of the Makeb expansion if you want it "gated" to paying customers.
that's good idea, free to subs and others buy it.
Burtimus'prime Vanguard Tank
Guild Leader Army of the Republic / The Army of Darkness / The Unmentionables
The Shadowlands Server

Mugen_no_Jidai's Avatar


Mugen_no_Jidai
04.14.2013 , 10:53 PM | #27
Bioware, just in case even you guys and gals don't know how many dailies/weeklies there are in your game at 50/55, look here:

http://dulfy.net/2013/04/14/swtor-le...gearing-guide/

And that's not counting PvP, speeder quests, event quests, unfinished class/planetary quests, and dailies/weeklies like those on Voss that only reward rep, not comms.

Increase.The.Mission.Log.Limit. PLEASE!!!

Burtlebe's Avatar


Burtlebe
04.15.2013 , 07:10 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Mugen_no_Jidai View Post
Bioware, just in case even you guys and gals don't know how many dailies/weeklies there are in your game at 50/55, look here:

http://dulfy.net/2013/04/14/swtor-le...gearing-guide/

And that's not counting PvP, speeder quests, event quests, unfinished class/planetary quests, and dailies/weeklies like those on Voss that only reward rep, not comms.

Increase.The.Mission.Log.Limit. PLEASE!!!
Nice thanks for the link, didn't realize there were so many.
Burtimus'prime Vanguard Tank
Guild Leader Army of the Republic / The Army of Darkness / The Unmentionables
The Shadowlands Server

DarthVengeant's Avatar


DarthVengeant
04.15.2013 , 08:05 AM | #29
/SIGNED!!!

My missions are continually running out now, and I NEVER had a problem before. The amount of Dailies you get on Makeb alone is alone enough to make them add at least 10 more. The Weeklies, Dailies, Droid Quests, Binocs, etc. NO WAY you have enough room for all that. I am getting VERY annoyed having to keep hitting L to see my quest update.

Lightning_'s Avatar


Lightning_
04.15.2013 , 08:28 AM | #30
This is a must have.

Current limit forces me to abandon "long-term, low priority" missions (like vehicle ones, FP/Ops ones, world boss ones, etc) all the time.