Official MCR-99 droid locations (hidden planetary achievements)

Twolightsabers

Starting this as the go-to spot for finding these little guys. Post your findings here. If the necessary viewpoint is from a specific area, please make sure to mention it. Will update this as information comes in. Underlined planets are fully complete and confirmed by myself. Note that my Imperials are not leveled to macrobinocular quest level yet, so confirmation will take a while. Thanks to all so far, keep them coming in. One note, please specify the area you are when you post (ie: Jundland Wastes or Justicar Territory). If I miss your info, send me a personal message and I'll rectify it.

TYTHON (3) (Info from Twolightsabers, Aieranda)

A) On top of the right tower of the Jedi Temple, as you face west.

B) On top of Master's Retreat; must view it from the Gnarl's speeder path.

C) The Forge, as you first enter it and start to ascend the stairs up the large temple. At the first landing, facing the temple, look to the ruins off to your right (-16, 569).

ORD MANTEL (3) (Info from Nendreel, Colimar, TheIronMonkey)

A) Once you get off the shuttle that takes you planetside it's above and to the right. You will have to back-up to view.

B) Take the taxi to the outpost near Mount Avitavlan, just above the main entrance to Avitavlan (-828, 30).

C) Inside the Separatist Stronghold: Go to -533, 119 and look on top of the forcefield wall.

HUTTA (3) (Info from British_Wookie)

A) Top of a smoke stack in the Old Muckworks.

B) Top of a smoke stack in The Bog.

C) On top of a smoke stack, behind the starting building in Jiguuna.

KORRIBAN (3) (Info from British_Wookie)

A) At the very top of the Sith Academy.

B) On a stone bridge above the Wilds Laboratory.

C) Above the tomb of Marka Ragnos.

CORUSCANT (6) (Info from Twolightsabers, Aieranda)

A) Jedi Temple: Fairly obvious as you come in. Look up towards the Datacron.

B) Galactic Market: Look above the cranes/antenna towers in the first area with enemies.

C) Black Sun Territory: Near the Face Merchants heroic on a balcony.

D) Black Sun Territory: High up on the right hand side as before you start going down the ramps after you get off the flightpath and take the elevator down. Look right from (-3312, -183).

E) Black Sun Territory: It is above a crosswalk that prevents you from seeing it as you approach the area from front. Turn around and look up (-3956, 253).

F) Justicar Territory: In between justicar detention center and justicar computer lab. Look up and scan (803, 4544).

DROMAND KAAS (6) (Info from British_Wookie, Arryn_Khaldun, Pennfold, deWildeBEAST)

A) Acquired during the first stages of "The Shroud" mission. (Midway up tower near Rebel Camp)

B) Lord Grathan's estate, on top of the main building.

C) Dark Temple Approach, Kaas City expansion area, on top of one of the cranes.

D) Dark Temple Approach, Dark Temple Grounds, at the very top of the front of the temple.

E) Take the taxi to the Imperial Intelligence citadel. From the south side of that landing pad, point the binoculars to the south east and up just slightly.

F) A little bit east of the entrance to Kaas City is a waterfall, atop that waterfall is the espionage droid. I stood at the coordinates X: 140, Y: 507, Z: 14 and looked directly towards the waterfall.

TARIS - REPUBLIC (6) (Info from Risto_N, Widriksen, Pogmolthoin)

A) Republic Resettlement Zone: Facing west-southwest .Stand near taxi and look up to left of spaceport. (-1794, 519)

B) Republic Resettlement Zone: extreme NE of zone walk north of the entrance to the sinking city and look up on a platform. Viewed at (-962, -207).

C) The Sinking City: Collapsed Medical District. Go to the second floor of Dynamet General, jump to the east onto the blue canvas and look at the very top of the mountain of debris to the west (-480, -342).

D) Tularan Marsh: Inside Transport Station 5. Far end (room with the Imperials). On a pipe in the center of the area and offset north. Viewed at (1117, -483).

E) Tularan Marsh: Derelict Swoop Track north of Brejik's Run. Just above the first big hole in the deck (1241, 193).

F) Endar Spire site: On the wing of the ship (-87, -144).

TARIS - EMPIRE (6) (Info from Pennfold)

A) Taris (Imperial) - Republic Resettlement Zone (-1794, 519) facing West Southwest. It's on the edge of a plate.

B)

C)

D)

E)

F)

NAR SHADDA (6) (Info from LVee)

A) Upper promenade: just stand at the entrance to the GSI shop and look East, droid is visually over the right holotree.

B)

C)

D)

E)

F)

TATOOINE (6) (Info from LeJarC, Tyrias)

A) From Ridge Side Sentry post go east to the upramp for the rock bridge to Outpost Largona. Just over the the rock bridge there's a Sand People camp straight ahead, pass it on the right side. Instead of going right to Largona go left towards the Twin Sun's camp. Just past the Twin Sun's camp go to the left to the rift's edge. From here you'll be able to spot the droid in the southward leading rift.

B) Outpost Varath: when standing on the taxi platform it's in front of the most right cliff dwelling behind the taxi platform.

C) In the very south-east corner of the dune see, underneath a rock arch.

D) In between Anchorhead and Camp Karnori (in the exhaustion zone), viewable form both sides. (1740, -2680).

E) Ontop of one of two thin buildings in the sand people camp (1940, -980).

F) Floating by the top-most structure build into the cliffs (240, -2740).

ALDERAAN (6) (Info from Sfluhr, Staticus, Holyexecutor)

A) South of the Republic spaceport, perched atop a tower near the edge of the map.

B) In Fort Alde, perched atop a spire/antenna high above the fort.

C) Glarus Valley: Stand at around (-1452, -223), look east under an ice bridge.

D) Kaamos Territory: Ulgo Droid Factory Grounds. When you step on the bridge, on the right side of the central (red windowed) tower (2470/-2400).

E)

F)

BALMORRA - REPUBLIC (6) (Info from Twisselmann)

A) Under the southern bridge connecting Gorinth Canyon to the Sundari Flatlands (733, 1614)

B)

C)

D)

E)

F)

BALMORRA - EMPIRE (6) (Info from DABhand, Renonssi, Twisselmann )

A) South west of okara droid factory: Swamp area farms with the mercs. Droid is up on the building on the east cliff (-1200,1605).

B) Heroic area in the Markaran Plains: main building to the north between the 2 domes, on the top (-800,95).

C) Outpost Victory: Platform high up on the tallest mountain, can be seen from the north of the base at the laser fences (605, 2041).

D) On the roof of the Troida Military Workshop building. I spotted this one from the cliff overlooking the chasm from the east (-62, 1874).

E)

F) Under the southern bridge connecting Gorinth Canyon to the Sundari Flatlands (733, 1614)

QUESH () (Info from LeJarC, Risto_N)

A) North part of the map. At the point where you can choose to go right to the Three Families Palace Grounds go straight ahead. There's a big tower structures visible on roof on the right side of the entrance with a big vertical green illuminated strip facing you. It has two platforms going around it with the same green lighting. Droid is on the top one.

B) Magnilant Meadow: Far SE corner of the map, floating on a cliff south of the entrance to the mines.

C)

HOTH (6) (Info from Sfluhr, Nendreel)

A) In the Starship Graveyard, perched atop the starship wreck that sticks out to the west from the dreadnought at a 45-degree angle. The droid is sitting on the highest point of the wreck.

B) Hoth: Highmount Ridge area, at the Geothermal plant. It's between the two high spires. There's a grill between them that makes it hard to spot. Approx. (-1200, 90).

C)

D)

E)

F)

BELSAVIS (6) (Info from Staticus)

A) Stand in front of where Primal Destroyer is and look at one of the holes up top.

B)

C)

D)

E)

F)

VOSS (6) (Info from Staticus)

A) Above the Tower of Prophecy in Voss-ka. Between two spires on top of the tower.

B)

C)

D)

E)

F)

CORELLIA

ILUM

MAKEB (6) (Info from Ryhov)

A) At the very back of Salida Hesk's compound. Atop the giant statue on the unreachable mesa (Looks like a giant angel). Viewed from (-2990, -2724).

B) Telemur Mesa: On central dish tower viewed from (-2990, -229).

C) Gravity Hook 4 at the base of the hook from (-3767, 2956).

D)

E)

F)

Edited by Twolightsabers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DROMUND KAAS (6)

A) Acquired during the first stages of "The Shroud" mission. (Midway up tower near Rebel Camp)

B) Lord Grathan's estate, on top of the main building.

C) Dark Temple Approach, Kaas City expansion area, on top of one of the cranes.

D) Dark Temple Approach, Dark Temple Grounds, at the very top of the front of the temple.

E) Still Looking.

F) Still Looking.

Edited by British_Wookiee

There seems to be a bug at least in the Dromund Kaas count. Can't say about the others as I haven't gotten to these yet.

The first one you find when you get the macrobinoculars, is counted every time you find it on a different character. I had 2/6 found after finding only the first one on two different characters, while I still have 5 more to find if there are actually 6 different ones. So will I then have 7/6 or 12/6 if I find them all 6 on both characters?

EDIT: Since you get 1 from the Shroud quest , could it be that the one in the quest is one randomly selected from the six existing ones? I've got a ****** memory so can't tell for sure if I found the same one as the first on each of the two toons when doing the Shroud quest, but I just kinda automatically assumed the quest would be the same for each of your characters. Then again, the counter now says 5/6

E) Dromund Kaas (suspected 5th)

E) the 5th for Dromund Kaas can be found in the lightning spire north-west of the Slave Camps for the Unfinished Colossus. It's on top of the big conductor like construction running along side of it. Can be seen from various positions. From within the slave camp if you go up the center hill or from the road north of the spire leading to Kaas City (have a slight suspicion this might be the same as the 1st one...but then again, my counter says 5/6 :s )

Tattooine

From Ridge Side Sentry post go east to the upramp for the overpass to Outpost Largona. Just over the there's a Sand People camp straight ahead, pass it on the right side. Instead of going right to Largona go left towards the Twin Sun's camp. Just past the Twin Sun's camp go to the left to the canyon edge. From here you'll be able to spot the droid in the southwards leading rift. Bonus, one meteorite fragment down right on the other side of the rift

Edited by LeJarC

The one described in the post above is the one you see in the quest from a different angle. The one I found is tricky.

Go to the far east imperial citadel, walk up to the area with the lower railing and look southwest. It's on a balcony and much lower altitude than the others. Cheers!

Edited by Pennfold
spoiler

Third one on Tython is in the final questing area, as you first enter it and start to ascend the stairs up the large temple. At the first landing, facing the temple, look to the ruins off to your right. Sorry. Can't recall the names of the areas off hand.

ALDERAAN

A) South of the Republic spaceport, perched atop a tower near the edge of the map.

B. In Fort Alde, perched atop a spire/antenna high above the fort.

HOTH

A) In the Starship Graveyard, perched atop the starship wreck that sticks out to the west from the dreadnought at a 45-degree angle. The droid is sitting on the highest point of the wreck.

In all of three of these, they can be seen from many angles.

The one described in the post above is the one you see in the quest from a different angle.

I'm not totally convinced. coz with yours I now have 6/6 found and the achievement lists completed. So either it has counted the same one twice (from different characters) or I got two different ones when doing the Shroud quest on both characters.

The one I found is tricky.

Go to the far east imperial citadel, walk up to the area with the lower railing and look southwest. It's on a balcony and much lower altitude than the others. Cheers!

Actually, that balcony seems to be a landing pad, and the "much lower altitude" is still above eye level (spent 10 minutes looking down :p)

Edited by LeJarC

Ah, sorry about that. I'm kind of terrible at describing relative location. I just meant that it wasn't soaring up in the air. It does lead me to wander how creative they are in hiding these things. So far I'm noticing that they all kind of make sense with the quest lore in that

• They're all out in the open where they could get a good signal
  • They're all somewhat elevated
  • They're all near man-made things (towers, buildings, antennas, etc)
  • They're reasonably spread out over the map (call it a density theory)

I looked all over since last night. No luck yet :/

Edit: I don't have my second up to 53 yet but I'll try it tonight.

Edited by Pennfold

Ord Mantell:

1) Once you get off the shuttle that takes you planetside it's above and to the right. You may have to back-up a bit to see it.

2) Take the taxi to the outpost near Mount Avitavlan, and the droid will be just above the main entrance to Avitavlan.

I haven't found the third one yet.

The one described in the post above is the one you see in the quest from a different angle. The one I found is tricky. Go to the far east imperial citadel, walk up to the area with the lower railing and look southwest. It's on a balcony and much lower altitude than the others. Cheers!

So I found this one too, once I looked South East instead of South West. So, instructions for this:

Take the taxi to the Imperial Intelligence citadel. From the south side of that landing pad, point the binoculars to the south east and up just slightly.

Nar Shaddaa, 1: Upper promenade, just stand at the entrance to the GSI shop and look East, droid is visually over the right holotree. You can see it from around Karagga statue at lower promenade aswell. Edited by LVee

Coruscant 6:

1 in Galactic Market - Look above the cranes/antenna towers in the first area with enemies

3 in Black Sun Territory

First one is with the quest chain, towards the Face Merchants heroic, on a balcony.

Second is high up to the right as you head across the first very large platform in the standard story questing direction, before you start going down the ramps. You can probably see it from a lot of places.

Third is way at the end of the zone if you follow the paths for all quests. Prior to heading into the back warehouse for Teven Lissard or whatever his name is, turn around and look up the ramp you walked down. It is above a crosswalk barring you from seeing it as you approach the area from front.

1 in Jedi Temple. Fairly obvious as you come in. Look up towards the Datacron

1 in Justicar Territory. Either the room with the datacron or the next room further south I think, there is a room that when you look up has all kinds of blue lights. It's in shadowy reaches of the room on one wall where there are far less lights. I'd have to go back to get the names of this one. Didn't take good notes when stumbled on it yesterday.

Nar Shaddaa 3, Empire Only.

Corellian Sector, Just as you taxi in go back to the platform edge, stand on the NW corner and look at the round platform below (in NW direction), droid is near the "car" (it's very small but visible)

Edited by LVee

Hoth: Highmount Ridge area, at the Geothermal plant. It's between the two high spires. There's a grill between them that makes it hard to spot. Approx. -1200, 90

Tatooine: Anchorhead, immediatly south of the Taxi point. This is probably Republic Only.

Edited by Nendreel
Adding more info

here are my findings, found by myself if not stated otherwise, also sorry if I am submiting something you guys already have found

taris (republic):

credit for #1 goes to Orcanish from TOFN

#1 location: http://i.imgur.com/KQIMH0h.jpg

#1 map: http://i.imgur.com/BSRUGdp.jpg

tatooine:

credit for #1 goes to Leonydis from TOFN

#1 location: http://i.imgur.com/Ck6tYWZ.jpg

#1 map: http://i.imgur.com/ehmkJnW.jpg

#2 location: http://i.imgur.com/tp4wop1.jpg

#2 map: http://i.imgur.com/CDNCjMK.jpg

#3 location: http://i.imgur.com/PIOI9EQ.jpg

#3 map: http://i.imgur.com/3IXUpNQ.jpg

corellia:

#1 location: http://i.imgur.com/xiubqGW.jpg

#1 map: http://i.imgur.com/2XmkKn5.jpg

Ord Mantell:

1) Once you get off the shuttle that takes you planetside it's above and to the right. You may have to back-up a bit to see it.

2) Take the taxi to the outpost near Mount Avitavlan, and the droid will be just above the main entrance to Avitavlan.

I haven't found the third one yet.

Number 3) Inside the Mountain complex that houses last class missions. In the yard, on top of the forcefield wall (or something like that), spottable from -523,58

Edited by Colimar

Since it got overlooked in my first post I'm adding it as new one seeing as the main post isn't yet containing this one

Tattooine

From Ridge Side Sentry post go east to the upramp for the rock bridge to Outpost Largona. Just over the the rock bridge there's a Sand People camp straight ahead, pass it on the right side. Instead of going right to Largona go left towards the Twin Sun's camp. Just past the Twin Sun's camp go to the left to the rift's edge. From here you'll be able to spot the droid in the southward leading rift. Bonus, one meteorite fragment down right on the other side of the rift

EDIT:

credit for #1 goes to Leonydis from TOFN

#1 location: http://i.imgur.com/Ck6tYWZ.jpg

#1 map: http://i.imgur.com/ehmkJnW.jpg

This one is in the Republic Area. It will not register for Empire players.

Edited by LeJarC
merged with next post