Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Makeb datacrons

lironBD
04.13.2013 , 02:13 PM | #1
Presence one is still quite challenging and such but the second one of the +10 end is just ridiculous.

I got all original 67+ datacrons on 3 characters... including the one on the imperial fleet which gives +10 to every stat! but for mere +10 endurance bonus that puzzle is just ridiculous! the amount of effort and time is just so not worth it... I just decided to give up on datacrons hunt like I gave up space missions.

the biggest problem with that one is the huge! distance (especially for imp side) from start point to end point and there are some sick jumps along the way and few elite mobs non the less... this thing is just sick.

I got 2-3 times to the balcony after the elevator\platform where u need to make some sick sick jump onto a metal bar but the angle and height make it a 1 way trip so miss the bar in an inch and you need 10 minutes of traveling to get to the same spot again! just waste of time as this is so not fun....

Along my datacron hunt experience I've encountered some interesting ones like on nar shadaa and some difficult ones like on corellia but this one is just plain sick and stupid....
the one on the fleet with +10 to every stat is much much much easier to get then this one... :X
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer

Rasal
04.13.2013 , 02:28 PM | #2
Yeah that endurance datacron is pretty difficult. I've tried it a few times (got to the point you are talking about) and had to step away because of my lemming-like behavior there. But I'll get it, eventually. I figure I allot myself a few tries a day before going to do something more constructive.

lironBD
04.13.2013 , 02:32 PM | #3
I liked to hunt datacrons before because they showed us new way to navigate the game and look out around th emap for hidden spots but this one is just walk-fest....
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer