Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What story should I do next?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What story should I do next?

karrfett
04.13.2013 , 12:13 PM | #1
I've just finished my first story (SW) and I want to finish all of the stories. In which order shall I play them for the greatest amount of enjoyment? Should I get the SI and JC stories out of the way so I can enjoy the JK and IA stories or should I jump back and forth between (general consensus) good and bad in terms of quality?

Seireeni
04.13.2013 , 12:20 PM | #2
I'd recommend changing imp-rep-imp-rep, especially if you level with sidequests, not wzs and fps. Doing the same side quests over and over will get boring, but that way it will get less boring.

Jenzali
04.13.2013 , 12:32 PM | #3
I too recommend switching between factions for each play-through.

Having played all the stories, I think to avoid spoilers and gain the most amount of appreciation from crossovers you'd want to do it in this order (note: original poster of this thread don't click on these spoilers, these are more so other people can see my reasoning):

- Any Imperial character before Consular because of Balmorra
Spoiler

- Consular before Knight
Spoiler

- Knight before Warrior
Spoiler

- Warrior before Inquisitor
Spoiler

- Bounty Hunter before Trooper or Smuggler or JC
Spoiler

- Imperial Agent story should be last, since it references all the other class stories
Spoiler

- Alternatively you could do Act 1 of the Agent before Consular and then save Acts 2 and 3 of the Agent for the very last. This crossover from the Consular story was actually so in-depth and confusing that I couldn't really understand it until after I played the Agent
Spoiler

Overall, I recommend playing the Bounty Hunter as your first Imperial character, because of Corellia. The BH makes the biggest impact in the war (all the other classes are ) and if you choose one "hidden" outcome you get additional context on why the Empire eventually

Spoiler

which you do not get through any class stories, resulting in a "jarring" confusion for most players when they pick up the Ilum and Black Hole quests and are surprised that

Spoiler

Spoiler

and of course the story finale which I mentioned before, which would be spoiled if you played any Republic class other than Jedi Knight.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.