Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

55 Flashpoint tank gear drops

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
55 Flashpoint tank gear drops

Hockaday
04.24.2013 , 08:47 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Seratam View Post
I've run a total of 36 (55) HMs on my Guardian Tank without a single drop for my spec or class. I've tried running it with other Guardians, but only healer items dropped. If I remember correctly, the drop system sucked much less pre-2.0 than it does now. Whatever BioWare did, they need to undo.
You are correct sir.
The Empire is not evil, and the Republic is not good...it is all a matter of opinion.
Nerf Hungering! It's too OP.=Bartle Test Results:= CE VIP
{Reward-Driven 85%} {Exploratory -60%} {Physical 32%} {Thoughtful -26%} {Social -60%} {Competitive 100%}

Seratam
04.25.2013 , 06:23 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Hockaday View Post
You are correct sir.
I was always one of those guys that would defend the game's faults and weaknesses, but after buying something barely worth the title of "DLC", I've decided that they only care to fix problems that would cost them money and, by inference, I can only assume that they care little for the quality of the game itself -- This complete disregard for a fair gearing system is only further proving my assumptions.
Skipples, Lord of Muffins and Warm Scones™
Muffin Legacy

throwdownj
04.27.2013 , 05:00 PM | #23
ive done around 20 55 fp's and got 4 shadow tank drops thus far. i got the accuracy implant all 4 times yay to the trash it goes

DonkeyGobbler
04.30.2013 , 08:39 AM | #24
My experiences so far...

Sage: Mostly geared now but collected a staggering four pieces from my first two 55 HMs.
Sorceror: Clearly this is balancing out my Sage luck. I've run approx. ten 55 HMs and not picked up a thing.
Vanguard: Two 55 HMs to date and I've picked up one piece.

Hockaday
05.05.2013 , 10:41 AM | #25
I've stopped doing FPs on any of my tanks. Gear simply does -not- drop. It seems agent gear drops the most, that i've noticed. This really needs to be fixed. I was on the side of "it's just rng" but something changed.

We really need to go back to the previous loot system we had, with pattern drops in fps. Keep it random so people can't just farm them if you like, but either go with patterns or fix the drop rate. I've done two flash points on my sorc and gotten twice as much gear than I have on my Sin tank, which has done 20-30.
The Empire is not evil, and the Republic is not good...it is all a matter of opinion.
{Reward-Driven 85%} {Exploratory -60%} {Physical 32%} {Thoughtful -26%} {Social -60%} {Competitive 100%}

NeoSeoul
05.06.2013 , 02:15 PM | #26
I'm pretty sure this is BW answer to getting tanks to queue GF more. Although I had more luck this weekend (3 pieces in 5 runs). But the last 3 weeks was a bunch of gearing up everyone else.

Hockaday
05.06.2013 , 02:39 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by NeoSeoul View Post
I'm pretty sure this is BW answer to getting tanks to queue GF more. Although I had more luck this weekend (3 pieces in 5 runs). But the last 3 weeks was a bunch of gearing up everyone else.
It's possible. I ran some level 50 hms and the chance of tank loot is -much- greater.