Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Los Angeles

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Los Angeles
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

zejaie
04.16.2013 , 01:54 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by nachoshark View Post
Please come to Minneapolis!
Yeah, whats with that. I have been waiting for over a year for them to come to Minneapolis!
-What should I mentally prepare for as a new healer?
People thinking that you heal them out in spite of any **** they do!

letmeinbeta
04.28.2013 , 02:12 PM | #12
a Thursday COME ON how bout a freaking weekend date like a SATURDAY or SUNDAY WHAT BS

chuixupu
06.14.2013 , 03:51 AM | #13
Thanks for the great event! I don't think I really had a chance to say "thank you" to most of the devs and community people, but thank you for buying us all drinks and then having to put up with a bunch of drunk gamers. Damion Schubert was a real trooper (not the class) talking with people even after the event had ended.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

GodEmperorDune
06.14.2013 , 07:25 AM | #14
Yeah, this event was awesome. I will definitely be coming to the next one and highly recommend that anyone in the area stop by.

j-cart
06.14.2013 , 10:25 AM | #15
This was a great event. You can tell these guys at Bioware love what they do and are willing to put up with a bar full of drunk nerds.

Alas, the only disappointment that I had was the lack of Bastion people there. Harbinger peeps were out in full force and us Bastion PvPers were the odd balls out. It was still a great event, met a lot of new people and it was great to put a face to a lot of players that I play with.

Drinks were bolstered, which made it that much more enjoyable.

Thanks to the crew at Bioware for putting on this event and for their continued support for the game. I really wanted to get a few extra USBs for some guildmates that couldn't make it but it wasn't happening. Might have to make my way to the San Diego to make up the difference...
The Gistang Legacy
<Atlas>
Siret Scoundrel ZhaneOrdo Operative Yahs Powertech
The Bastion

KarethRiker
06.14.2013 , 01:04 PM | #16
Anything good from the q and a besides the 2.3 teaser?
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

chuixupu
06.14.2013 , 04:25 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by j-cart View Post
Alas, the only disappointment that I had was the lack of Bastion people there. Harbinger peeps were out in full force and us Bastion PvPers were the odd balls out. It was still a great event, met a lot of new people and it was great to put a face to a lot of players that I play with.
That's funny, because I'm from the Harbinger and EVERYONE I met, other than the few people sitting by the Harbinger sign in the corner was from The Bastion.

j-cart
06.14.2013 , 05:10 PM | #18
That very well have been me and my buddy that you met that are from The Bastion.

Bar crowd is our scene, so being loud is a norm for us
The Gistang Legacy
<Atlas>
Siret Scoundrel ZhaneOrdo Operative Yahs Powertech
The Bastion

chuixupu
06.14.2013 , 05:42 PM | #19
That very well have been me and my buddy that you met that are from The Bastion.

Possibly, but I met a few groups of people from the Bastion, not just two, so it's hard to say!

GodEmperorDune
06.14.2013 , 06:50 PM | #20

I too only met Bastion people.

That said, I remember you hogging the Q&A but I thought you said you had a forum ban...