Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 4/12/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
04.12.2013 , 01:23 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
What is your favorite Achievement that you have earned since Scum and Villainy went live on Tuesday?

Personal Answer: Hmmm this is a tough choice, but I think my favorite was receiving Chatterbox for Social rank 6. I talk a lot in real life as well so it fits.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

LrdRahvin
04.12.2013 , 01:52 PM | #2
"Nudist Colony"- Survive at least one post 2.0 naked Warzone
(Bonus)
Stage 1- Limit yourself to one /facepalm over the course of the match
Stage 2- Limit yourself to two or fewer /headdesks over the course of the match
Stage 3- Avoid dying a little inside by the end of the match

Twickers
04.12.2013 , 02:26 PM | #3
Reaching living legend via legacy level 50

With how long I've been playing the game and how many character's I have it seems rather appropriate
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

Vandicus
04.12.2013 , 03:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Twickers View Post
Reaching living legend via legacy level 50

With how long I've been playing the game and how many character's I have it seems rather appropriate
Did the same less than a minute ago.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

Twickers
04.12.2013 , 05:04 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Vandicus View Post
Did the same less than a minute ago.
I'd had it for a few months, its just nice being able to run around with the living legend subtitle
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

Resiel
04.12.2013 , 05:24 PM | #6
"galactic hero"

oh wait i cant get that achievement because its bugged and requires missions like {[HEROIC 4] Ravaged Reconstruction} on Taris which doesnt even exist in the game.

YoshiRaphElan
04.12.2013 , 08:23 PM | #7
I don't know, I haven't gotten any significant ones, really. Just killing a few enemies with this companion or that companion, having certain quests completed on planet so-and-so. I can't really choose a favorite from those, though the one that made me chuckle is killing a number of Jawas with the Party Jawa active.

Orlesian
04.12.2013 , 08:35 PM | #8
Achievement for Legacy level 50. Finally after what seems like ages ago I earn something for having it.
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

AshlaBoga
04.12.2013 , 11:31 PM | #9
Well the 640/860 CCs are nice but I really only care about the Legacy Titles so here are the ones (that I've gotten) that I like so far:

-Republic Aviator
-Imperial Ace
-The Living Legend

I'm working on "Imperial Squad Leader" but I have one more thing to add:

PLEASE FIX:
"Big Game Hunter"
and "Galactic Hero"

PLEASE, I WILL GIVE ALL THE DEV'S A HUG IF THEY FIX THESE TWO TITLES (Acidstalker + some Heroics not in-game currently). IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HUGS I WILL MAKE YOU COOKIES. IS CHOCOLATE CHIP GOOD?
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

oaceen
04.13.2013 , 01:05 AM | #10
finally getting living legend

kind of funny how there seems to be a trend of people all hitting it right after the xpac. i got to 49 last weekend and hit 50 while leveling my second character to 55