Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update: Galactic Solutions Industries

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Galactic Solutions Industries
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

04.12.2013 , 12:54 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone,

Steven Chew and Michael Ammer reveal more about Galactic Solutions Industries, a new Reputation Organization in Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Discuss it here!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

04.12.2013 , 01:16 PM | #2
The only Commando left sitting...

04.12.2013 , 01:26 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by HybridCode View Post

OT: I hope there's new armour from this reputation!

04.12.2013 , 01:26 PM | #4
I like the artical but find the quests to be a bit odd. I know its a new idea non combat quests which is cool, the only problem is I seem to be sitting on my speeder for the entire quest usual with num lock on only steering when I release my character is ramming a wall for the last 30 seconds.

Its good to see non combat quests, and yes if the goals were all next to speeder pads we would all have completed them I am just wondering if they could be more questing and less travelling or if the level should be dropped to level 10 so the quests could be done as we do the planet not going back to a planet which has not updated since I won the war on correlia or Balmora just to drive ove trash mobs to spend 10 seconds looking at an object.

Would like to see more about the GSI as they seem a nice addition to the galaxy.

04.12.2013 , 01:30 PM | #5
so whats up with the H2 on hoth warped to the core, when you die you get kicked out of the instance and sent to the med center and the whole quest resets, it is extremely annoying and as a subscriber not being able to res in place is a slap in the face, do you want me to pay more money to be able to die and play how I want... its not like this is a progression op or something its a daily

is this quest working as intended?
Just go riding right by me on the crest of the new wave

04.12.2013 , 01:42 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by WaldoA View Post

OT: I hope there's new armour from this reputation!
There are new armor and mounts from this rep vendor.

04.12.2013 , 03:26 PM | #7
I like Makeb and am enjoying it's content, however, why on earth you would put more of that hideous time-wasting ground scanning in after the reception you received with the HK/scanning for parts. Does it not give you a clue that most people abhor doing it by the fact that they either buy HK with credits or CCs after the first time....oh wait! CCs...yes, that is your way now. Sad.

PS: also another scam set up to get people to force flag in the Outlaw's Den...not for this child.

04.12.2013 , 03:30 PM | #8
So how the heck do you get the parts for these GSI speeders? I can't find information on it anywhere.

04.12.2013 , 07:02 PM | #9
only the first speeder worth working for, the rest of the rainbow armor kinda sucks.

04.12.2013 , 07:05 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by LetoAtreidesII View Post
So how the heck do you get the parts for these GSI speeders? I can't find information on it anywhere.
You find them randomly when scanning in a "treasure zone" (The places with the Seeds)
Mechanical Llama -- Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Fiama Llama -- Retired Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Also, anything with a "Llama" attached to the end of it!