Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Class TO play?

Slizzik
12.20.2011 , 08:01 PM | #1
I have a 15 BH
14 Sith War
14 sith inquis

i am seriously stuck on which class to play :/

Zappy Zappy

Shooty Shooty

Stabby Stabby

i dont want to play an overplayed class "dks in wow for example"
i want to play a class which has balanced amount of players... but fits my gamestyle...
im swaying away from BH as i dont like the running and shooting side of things "i know its silly but i dont enjoy it"

I enjoy hitting people but i feel as though the Juggernaught dps AC dies so easily?
this would be my prefered choice
-
At An End Your Rule Is... And Not Short Enough It Was!
I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.

Avicii
12.20.2011 , 09:02 PM | #2
I am having a similar struggle. I have a 23 sin, 16 jug and 12 mar. I like the sin but there are so many! I have concerns that the jug doesn't have enough burst in PvP and I like the ability to guard. I was thinking of rolling a Bh lol.

Sorry I know not much help but you aren't alone!

Valtyr
12.20.2011 , 10:42 PM | #3
I'm split between:

Bounty Hunter (merc)
Sith Inq (sorc, unsure of healing or dps LIGHTENING!)
Imperial Agent (sniper)

Leaning towards agent as they are quite fun.

Every new MMO I tell myself to ignore what I like to play (Rogues/DPS/Ranged with guns) and play a damn healer because I ALWAYS need one...as do the 3452345423 other classes just like me.

Nizrael
12.20.2011 , 10:49 PM | #4
The answer to that, tritely but truly, is ALL of them. If you miss out on the storyline of each character class you're missing out on a huge amount of high-quality content. I've got alts of my alts on different servers already. My two highest-level characters are a level 20 Gunslinger and a level 12 Juggernaut, and I managed to get a Consular to level 25 over the last two beta weekends. I'm highly impressed with the dialogue and voice-acting of each.

Play 'em all, then pick your favorite.
The Nullspace Fellowship seeks adventurers and diplomats to explore the far corners of the Galaxy!