Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for Co-Founders

04.12.2013 , 10:18 AM | #1

I have been playing SWTOR since launch and most recently been playing on the imperial side on this server.

I have recently got to a point where i would really like to get deeply involved in the Rupublic side of RP on this server.

As i haven't found any guild that are both recruiting and and a fit for how i like to play, i have decided to take the jump and look to start up something new and interesting.

I have been looking for people to be co-founders of a new guild and have so far started discussion with two people who potentially want to get involve, but though it worth while posting here for the 4th (or more) person to get in on the ground floor of something potentially very exciting.

the original thread i post is at the link below:

I have also posted in a number of other SWTOR RP related sites and am looking for others that are mature and willing to aid in the leadership of a new guild.

04.14.2013 , 07:42 AM | #2
Hi playdan,

I have been playing SWTOR since the beginning as well. My main is a BH, but I would like to start on the Republic side as well. I have yet to roll any characters there, though.
I like RP-ing (have been in a DnD group for quite a while), but have never put it into practise in an MMO yet.
From my sig you can see that I have setup a guild, however it does not seem to go anywhere. It was an endeavor I started about a week ago after being in several guilds that just don't fit my playing style or have restrictions I cannot abide by, due to my personal situation.

I would be very interested in starting a guild. It has been a long time wish to do so, hence my Mando'a Neutralis project, but my social situation makes for a rather relaxed approach towards the game at this point.
Please read more about the how's and why's by clicking on the link in my sig.

If you still think I would be a good partner, I would be thrilled to go at the project with you.
Lugu - Rattataki Bounty Hunter
"My work has a price. Are you willing to pay?"
Yskonyn - Leader of Mando'a Neutralis - The Family Friendly Guild!

04.16.2013 , 07:16 AM | #3
Kalistra, Mercenary: Deathmark in Seven Systems
Mandalorian Forge
Aliit ori'shya tal'din
YouTube | Recruitment Thread