Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TY so much for bringing SOME servers down in the middle of progress

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
TY so much for bringing SOME servers down in the middle of progress

todorovh
04.11.2013 , 11:50 AM | #1
SOME servers going down ... SOME guilds being able to raid, while others CANNOT ... so much for competitive progression raiding ... TY SO *********** VERY MUCH.

Donalj
04.11.2013 , 11:54 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by todorovh View Post
SOME servers going down ... SOME guilds being able to raid, while others CANNOT ... so much for competitive progression raiding ... TY SO *********** VERY MUCH.
Competitive progression raiding on swtor? Are you crazy?
Donal - Xarea - Pasta - Wotsit - Vebbeg - Potential - Greengiant
Dólan - Hurrimarobot

Elegances
04.11.2013 , 11:56 AM | #3
It's not like some people already had 55s in moments of the patch... oh wait.
Also lol @ competitive progression in swtor

Donalj
04.11.2013 , 11:58 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Elegances View Post
It's not like some people already had 55s in moments of the patch... oh wait.
Also lol @ competitive progression in swtor
Having 4/16 people at 55 at the start means nothing lol.
Donal - Xarea - Pasta - Wotsit - Vebbeg - Potential - Greengiant
Dólan - Hurrimarobot

KeyboardNinja
04.11.2013 , 12:48 PM | #5
This round of progression isn't competitive. I mean, my hat is off to those who have cleared HM S&V already, but we all know that progression right now is more about which guild has the faster power levelers. That's not raid progression, it's just grinding. Basically, the first guilds to get 8 solid people at 55 are going to get the first kills.

Save your competitive spirit for NiM TfB, when we're all on equal footing w.r.t. gear and level.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

todorovh
04.11.2013 , 01:24 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
This round of progression isn't competitive. I mean, my hat is off to those who have cleared HM S&V already, but we all know that progression right now is more about which guild has the faster power levelers. That's not raid progression, it's just grinding. Basically, the first guilds to get 8 solid people at 55 are going to get the first kills.

Save your competitive spirit for NiM TfB, when we're all on equal footing w.r.t. gear and level.

hope your server goes down while others raid ... see how you feel about it ...

ELRunninW
04.11.2013 , 01:33 PM | #7
You're welcome

KarathAnno
04.11.2013 , 03:36 PM | #8
While I can understand your frustration it is in no way reasonable to expect Bioware to shut down the game for many thousands of people so a few hundred can remain competitive.

WaldoA
04.11.2013 , 03:37 PM | #9
Stop acting like a little brat and find something else to do.

Cypherz
04.11.2013 , 05:20 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by WaldoA View Post
Stop acting like a little brat and find something else to do.
His life will be changed forever because he was unable to raid for a short time period. This is serious business.
I don't always feel like I'm at the top of the gene pool, but when I do, I'm reading general chat on the imperial fleet.