Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are Lv50 operations still in?

PhoenixUnity
04.11.2013 , 10:58 AM | #1
I heard all the ops can be run at Lv55 difficulty, but can you still run them at Lv50 difficulty? I want to get the black campaign sith warrior set, which can only be purchased with tokens.

Khevar
04.11.2013 , 11:32 AM | #2
Eternity Vault, Karagga's Palace and Explosive Conflict are still level 50.

Also, level 50 HM FPs now drop Campaign / Black Hole gear.

And dailies give you Classic Commendations, which let you purchase Campaign gear at the vendor.

Cheers.

PhoenixUnity
04.11.2013 , 11:38 AM | #3
Thanks. Good to know I can still get the campaign set.

Kyleslater
04.12.2013 , 04:04 PM | #4
Can't use groupfinder to que for ev/kp/ec if you are 55 though...

Morthedras
04.13.2013 , 03:33 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyleslater View Post
Can't use groupfinder to que for ev/kp/ec if you are 55 though...
This is the thing I completely don't understand. I tried to be in L50 OPS queue all along the way to L55 AND never got into any group (except once, and just in time The Progenitor crashed). Now I am L55 and it is impossible to do L50 OPS. What I do not understand on this is that I still may access L50 HM Flashpoints... what sense does this make? Absolutely none to me. I am not properly equiped for L55 OPS thanks to that fact I cant access L50 OPS...

Chapo
04.13.2013 , 09:21 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Morthedras View Post
This is the thing I completely don't understand. I tried to be in L50 OPS queue all along the way to L55 AND never got into any group (except once, and just in time The Progenitor crashed). Now I am L55 and it is impossible to do L50 OPS. What I do not understand on this is that I still may access L50 HM Flashpoints... what sense does this make? Absolutely none to me. I am not properly equiped for L55 OPS thanks to that fact I cant access L50 OPS...
I am in the exact same boat. It doesn't really make sense that I can get into the HM FPs but not the OPs.

AltairStarfire
04.13.2013 , 12:22 PM | #7
This is totally uncalled for. they have the means to to group finder with the hard mode flash points.. why can they not do the same with the ops. i only run with my guild and not everyone is ready for the 55 ops. heck we were still building up peoples gear for EV KP and we were never ready for EC. its down right stupid not to be able to use group finder for the level 50 ops like we would the flashpoints. they really need to fix that. i already submitted a bug report about it i recommend that others do the same.
When in doubt, empty the magazine.

Euphrosyne
04.13.2013 , 12:38 PM | #8
Yeah, not having the 50-54 SM operations on a separate tier still available to access for 55 players is kind of annoying.
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"

TralyanSavo
04.13.2013 , 02:44 PM | #9
I can't speak for EC HM but with EV HM, we ran it last night to help our guildes without early access get dread guard gear. Being 5 levels over everything and with 66's and 69's as a tank made it insanely easy so I can't imagine what the SMs would be like when they are for people in Tionese/Columi. Being unable to do the SM ops from 50 is kinda like worrying that you can't do SM FPs as a level 50 pre-2.0.

That said, the weekly mission "Classic Operations" awards ultimate and elite comms. The 50 HM operations are still worth doing just for that.
Ryaffil (Shadow Tank, Main) - Ryaffia (Guardian) - Odinsun (Sentinel) - Mintass (Commando) - Ryaffam (Gunslinger)
Tralyan (Sorcerer) - Echeara (Juggernaut) - Cran (Mercenary) - Zobess (Operative)
Death Mark - The Shadowlands

FlyinSpaghetti
04.13.2013 , 02:53 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
Yeah, not having the 50-54 SM operations on a separate tier still available to access for 55 players is kind of annoying.
I mentioned this during giving feedback on the PTS, did anyone listen?

The funniest part is you will have normal mode flashpoints in GF at 55 with half the mobs grey yet EV/KP/EC SM are considered too easy for 55's and must be removed?
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!