Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2 major disappointments about xpac: 0 new flashpoints and no class stories

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
2 major disappointments about xpac: 0 new flashpoints and no class stories

DaRoamer
04.11.2013 , 12:24 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaisernick View Post
the excuse of cost via paying for voice actors is mute, i mean your character speaks in the new dlc dont they, so they have already paid for them.
Moot, not mute.

devtek
04.11.2013 , 12:26 PM | #32
Chapter 4 is Makeb.

DaRoamer
04.11.2013 , 12:28 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkWyndre View Post
Your preferences/choices do not equate to the majority. I know that everyone likes to think that they are the smartest/best/etc... and that the majority obviously think and feel as they do, but that's simply wrong.

It may be that the majority of players don't play through all the stories, or it may be that the majority do. The legacy system certainly encourages people to play through them, although the rewards could be a bit nicer considering the amount of time investment it takes to go past legacy 30 for only a reduction in ship travel every 10 legacy levels, lol.

The point is that it's a very poor assumption to assume that you are the norm.
I never said I was the norm, I was just using myself as an example. How many characters do you have?

I don't think it's an unfair assumption that the majority of people don't have 8 level 50s, one of each class. Even still, I don't have to know the answer, Bioware does and they almost certainly do. So they will be the ones to know whether it is worth it to spend the time to do 8 stories or 2.

AshlaBoga
04.11.2013 , 12:38 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by darkov View Post
Story costs too much to make, we won't ever see class stories again.

They could've, should've, done a Flashpoint on Makeb, I hope they have one planned for a future update soon.
But they already said that "voice acting isn't expensive" so what's the cost coming from?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Kruxxor
04.11.2013 , 12:42 PM | #35
I remember when Bioware were boasting about how they were planning on releasing new content for the game once every month (Content in general, not necessarily FP'S or quests)

With that never happening, I was assuming there would be a bit more content added with Makeb, but alas, woe is me. I have been fooled yet again. At least I don't have to run this game via Origin... Yet.