Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew skill 450 mission discoveries

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crew skill 450 mission discoveries
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Veerlo
04.24.2013 , 07:34 AM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Declan_Vee View Post
Not sure about Hollinium, but Perfect Carbonic Crystals still drop from nodes and still only vendor for 150 credits. Running some bouniful missions, and crossing my fingers...

Hollonium vendors for 225, never checked what it went for before the patch... and also waiting on a mission return.
I am still getting Hollonium and perfect Crystals from my missions
CE owner, Multi-Boxer. Isboxer Referal Legacy lvl 50 and 25 on the Jedi Convenant. Have questions about the game or Multi-boxing feel free to ask.
New to SWTOR or wanna have 7 days of sub level account, goodies and free transfer ? Click here

Veerlo
04.24.2013 , 07:35 AM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Declan_Vee View Post
Not sure about Hollinium, but Perfect Carbonic Crystals still drop from nodes and still only vendor for 150 credits. Running some bouniful missions, and crossing my fingers...

Hollonium vendors for 225, never checked what it went for before the patch... and also waiting on a mission return.
But i did get increased amount of mats from missions. Just got 16 toradium and even 20 from a mission
CE owner, Multi-Boxer. Isboxer Referal Legacy lvl 50 and 25 on the Jedi Convenant. Have questions about the game or Multi-boxing feel free to ask.
New to SWTOR or wanna have 7 days of sub level account, goodies and free transfer ? Click here

Baldak
04.24.2013 , 07:36 AM | #133
I still get Hollinium, Perfect Carbonic Crystals, and Viral Residue, none of which is useful in any recipe, and the price didn't increase. What is the ETA on fixing this now? And what about the slicing problem?
I'll take the stupid one, who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us
when he had the chance.

Referal Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/c4m6dD

Veerlo
04.24.2013 , 07:39 AM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by Baldak View Post
I still get both and the price didn't increase. what is the ETA on fixing this now? And what about the slicing problem?
What slicing problem ? I got 4 thermal thingy from ONE mission just now

DarthBama
04.24.2013 , 08:03 AM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Veerlo View Post
I am still getting Hollonium and perfect Crystals from my missions
Did you get any greens with these? It wouldn't be so bad if you got some greens with this unusable stuff. How can Bioware screw something up so bad that is simply an extension of a launch day feature?

Veerlo
04.24.2013 , 08:11 AM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBama View Post
Did you get any greens with these? It wouldn't be so bad if you got some greens with this unusable stuff. How can Bioware screw something up so bad that is simply an extension of a launch day feature?
Think of it yeah some of them returned green too!

Veerlo
04.24.2013 , 08:24 AM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBama View Post
I am currently making a spreadsheet of all the returns but i play in French so couldn't tell you the names of the Mats or Mission Exactly. When i'm done in french i'll work on a translation but here are some results you try and figure out the translation from mine and i can't tell if they are crits or not since i haven't done enough missions yet

Enjoy

Scavenging :
Mission | Return
War riches (?) | Copper Flux - 14
No peace in sight | Mythra - 14 Hollonium - 3
Trip with Jawas | Mythra - 8 ( crit ) 4 ( regular )
Lost with the Ghosts | Mythra - 6

Archeology :
Secrets Seline | Carbon Crystals - 8 Perfect Srystals - 2
Estimate exercice | Carbon Crystals - 8

Baldak
04.24.2013 , 09:17 AM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by Veerlo View Post
What slicing problem ? I got 4 thermal thingy from ONE mission just now
The lockbox missions were giving too few credits.
I'll take the stupid one, who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us
when he had the chance.

Referal Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/c4m6dD

DawnAskham
04.24.2013 , 10:23 AM | #139
Well sadly the junk materials still exist, the amounts required to craft items are still high, and lockboxes still run at a loss.

On a positive note, missions do return more materials, and even when they crit and bring back useless mats, they tend to also bring back useful mats.

Though I would be remiss if I didn't point out that all these issues were brought to Bioware's attention back in Feb / Mar, so no thanks will be given as these issues should never have gone live in the first place.

Screaming_Ziva
04.24.2013 , 10:27 AM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hello again everyone,

The weekend is upon us! We've been listening to your feedback, and I wanted to be sure to give you folks an update about where we currently stand with regards to the various Crew Skill issues you're seeing.

As I stated in my last update, Patch 2.0.1 will contain a number of Crew Skill fixes:
[*]Increased the number of Bio-Mechanical Interface Chips and Thermal Regulators provided as rewards for level 400+ Slicing missions.

I don't think this has been fixed 100%. This morning when I logged on I received 2 Thermal Regulators from some of my regular 400+ Slicing missions. I then ran a 450 Slicing discovery mission and it just came back with 2 Thermal Regulators. The 450 discoveries should return more mats than the regular crits shouldn't they?