Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Did we get nerfed?


stephenalandavie's Avatar


stephenalandavie
04.11.2013 , 05:20 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by oberyn View Post
cuz they want us all to play sentinels
Sentinels suck its all about ranged now. Yes they did the CGC cylinder was nerfed.

mfourcustom's Avatar


mfourcustom
04.11.2013 , 06:12 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
Sentinels suck its all about ranged now. Yes they did the CGC cylinder was nerfed.
*ranged dps that can kill in 3 gcds mind you.... More burst than we ever had yet we got the nerf bioware at its best.
unsubbed
Uninstalled
Learn to dev bioware.

WaldoA's Avatar


WaldoA
04.11.2013 , 06:16 AM | #13
I played my 47 PT yesterday and was still competing for top DPS spot. I also wasn't running around spamming DoTs before anyone says, it was huttball and I was playing objectively (2 scores aswell).

It just feels like a nerf because classes like Sorc/Sniper/Merc (all played a lot) can do their burst from a distance, and you'll often lose a ton of health, if not all before you even get to them. Though, if you get close to them, you should still be able to kill them. I kept dying to a PT on my Sorc yesterday, that slow tied to CGC is so annoying when you're at the other end of it >_<

mfourcustom's Avatar


mfourcustom
04.11.2013 , 06:23 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by WaldoA View Post
I played my 47 PT yesterday and was still competing for top DPS spot. I also wasn't running around spamming DoTs before anyone says, it was huttball and I was playing objectively (2 scores aswell).

It just feels like a nerf because classes like Sorc/Sniper/Merc (all played a lot) can do their burst from a distance, and you'll often lose a ton of health, if not all before you even get to them. Though, if you get close to them, you should still be able to kill them. I kept dying to a PT on my Sorc yesterday, that slow tied to CGC is so annoying when you're at the other end of it >_<
Its not even that fact that we get killed before we get close to rangeds dps its simple.. our burst doesn't match with a slingers or a mandos, our AP nerf and our ammo cell nerf pretty much cut us in half.. gg
unsubbed
Uninstalled
Learn to dev bioware.

Heretic_LV's Avatar


Heretic_LV
04.11.2013 , 06:47 AM | #15
Are now like troopers from movies?

mfourcustom's Avatar


mfourcustom
04.11.2013 , 06:51 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Heretic_LV View Post
Are now like troopers from movies?
Pretty much you die before you can do anything just like the poor storm troopers from the star wars 4,5,6

Thank you BW
unsubbed
Uninstalled
Learn to dev bioware.

MarkXXIV's Avatar


MarkXXIV
04.11.2013 , 06:53 AM | #17
one way or another you need to go commando. im getting naked right now.
Mains: Hesrafow(smash): 55 Se'ziru: 55(mm/lethal)
^Only Dps worth playing,WTB Op Medic The Bastion
Zrarron 54 Sorcerer(scheduled for deletion)
Yudoda 54 Mercenary(perma shelfed) unsubbed/quitted until a fix

mfourcustom's Avatar


mfourcustom
04.11.2013 , 06:54 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkXXIV View Post
one way or another you need to go commando. im getting naked right now.
lulz... Or bw could give us roll backs and put us on par with the other dps classes?? who am i *********** kidding. lol

GG
unsubbed
Uninstalled
Learn to dev bioware.

stephenalandavie's Avatar


stephenalandavie
04.11.2013 , 07:00 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by mfourcustom View Post
*ranged dps that can kill in 3 gcds mind you.... More burst than we ever had yet we got the nerf bioware at its best.
Welcome to Bioware policy of ruining the game. Pvp is screwed I havent bothered logging in as of late because of its issues why waste my time when i can be enjoying it playing or doing something else. And i really liked this game, They are catering to *******.

mfourcustom's Avatar


mfourcustom
04.11.2013 , 07:09 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
Welcome to Bioware policy of ruining the game. Pvp is screwed I havent bothered logging in as of late because of its issues why waste my time when i can be enjoying it playing or doing something else. And i really liked this game, They are catering to *******.
Wonder if a dev will ever see some of our qq here on the forums and do somthing about our class... who the **** am i kidding lol
unsubbed
Uninstalled
Learn to dev bioware.