Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did we get nerfed?

Daylooin
04.10.2013 , 04:38 PM | #1
The title says it all, did Vanguards get nerfed? My DPS Vanguard is getting destroyed in PvP, even though he has fully augmented EWH. He is lvl 55 too, so its not pre-55 WZs I'm talking about.

DrakenZ
04.10.2013 , 04:45 PM | #2
Nope!

Just take off all your gear and bolster will take care fo the rest!
Republic Team 6

mfourcustom
04.10.2013 , 04:46 PM | #3
Yup, we have had our burst taken away from us while every otehr class now has insane burst the devs took away the one thing that made us great and that was our great burst dps... your vg is now useless and has no place in even reg wzs anymore.. sorry to say that but its true.. Its GG for vgs really hope BW fixs this stupid ****.. if not guess its time to move mains and be a OP shaow or smasher monkey.. Or we could all roll commandos and kill people in 2 gcds cause thats pure balance.
Banksy aka Ysknab
I'm really bad

Daylooin
04.10.2013 , 05:05 PM | #4
Its so depressing, I'm trying to find some skill tree or something that will make me do even half as good as I did before, but no luck

Philelectric
04.10.2013 , 05:10 PM | #5
Even if I've never played a VG/PT, I hate the nerf you guy received. imo a SMALL nerf was needed to your burst if, and only if you could get a survivability buff to balance it. Your best defensive tool was killing the ennemy quickly, now you have nothing. No burst and same survivability.

I'm not saying you are not viable, in fact I cant judge it.
Guarding a healer is not only the job the the skill ''guard''. It is also your job to stay around the healer to be a plague for the people attacking the healer.

mfourcustom
04.10.2013 , 06:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Philelectric View Post
Even if I've never played a VG/PT, I hate the nerf you guy received. imo a SMALL nerf was needed to your burst if, and only if you could get a survivability buff to balance it. Your best defensive tool was killing the ennemy quickly, now you have nothing. No burst and same survivability.

I'm not saying you are not viable, in fact I cant judge it.
Maybe back in 1.9 a small nerf was needed but now every *********** class in this game has insane burst and we have none.. pointless commandos can kill someone in 3 *********** gcds... and now we cant kill anyone good way to kill a class bw
Banksy aka Ysknab
I'm really bad

Daylooin
04.10.2013 , 11:10 PM | #7
But why would Bioware nerf us vanguards so much?

mfourcustom
04.10.2013 , 11:11 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Daylooin View Post
Guess alot of qq on these fourms about us being to good.. well now every dps class in the game is good and we are ueseless. Perfect Balance
Banksy aka Ysknab
I'm really bad

Nommaz
04.10.2013 , 11:15 PM | #9
Welcome to MMO's... all classes get buffed and nerfed at some stage or another, my advice is keep playing it, you'll be forced to improve and improvise , then when you get buffed again all will be right with the world, unless you just want to be OP in that case roll the FOTM...
“Only at the end do you realize the power of the Dark Side.”

oberyn
04.11.2013 , 05:05 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Daylooin View Post
cuz they want us all to play sentinels