Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Update: April 10th 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Market Update: April 10th 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
04.10.2013 , 02:19 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone,

We had some new items and discounts come into the Cartel Market yesterday. Check them out in our Cartel Market Update: April 10th 2013 blog and discuss them in this thread!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Mevan
04.10.2013 , 04:22 PM | #2
I'm glad the new armour set is more reasonably priced. Bought one, plan to buy another. Hopefully this is the start of a new trend, one which I support.

Greenify
04.10.2013 , 04:33 PM | #3
I love the new arm our and will be purchasing it, but I am worried things like the revan's double hood (and that other red version in the cartel market) issues are not going to be fixed.

sandisrd
04.10.2013 , 04:53 PM | #4
Hi,

This armor is nice looking, always loved armor in "Deceived'' videos, especially the Sith ones...
Collector's edition owner
''I do not believe in the false stories of the evils of the Sith Empire, they're nothing compared to the oppression and stagnation that the Republic represents at it's core!''

Magnusheart
04.10.2013 , 05:09 PM | #5
Considering you guys have in fact confirmed the mask is coming in 2.1 as a direct purchase, I say yay.

Decent Masks = Peoples wanting = ??? = buying off market = profit.

hillerbees
04.10.2013 , 07:07 PM | #6
As a subscriber I wasn't terribly excited about the cartel items / discounts. Would like to see cargo holds and gtn slots get a decent discount soon.

Karkais
04.11.2013 , 05:04 AM | #7
I can't believe that Bioware actually, seriously, released a dark-colored plain hooded robe into the cashshop. One that people have been asking for since the beginning.. I don't know.. a year?

Awesome. Definitely made my day. Now I have some shopping to do..
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

Senkaru
04.11.2013 , 05:24 AM | #8
Really liking the eradicators armor! but I am definitely looking forward to the mask too!

Ancaglon
04.11.2013 , 05:24 AM | #9
So now 5 of the Major XP boosts costs less than the 5 pack.... what's the point of having the 5-pack there?

Tyrpak
04.11.2013 , 05:36 AM | #10
My marauder finally looks like a sith, black hood, black cloak, and some nice spiked gloves.
(also, bought with coins from monthly sub and achievement, no cash needed )

I hope this starts a trend of hardly sought after items, like:
- Smuggler hat for my BH
- Pure white armor for my trooper (pretty please?)
- Other armor models, which you can only see on NPCs.