Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do I REALLY have to level another Sith Warrior for the Title Imperial Squad Leader?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Do I REALLY have to level another Sith Warrior for the Title Imperial Squad Leader?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bodhisattvasw
04.15.2013 , 02:38 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Seriously, I can't complete Jasea Willson without having both light/dark versions of her maxed to get my Sith Warrior completion towards the Imperial Squad Leader achivement?

I already have 2 sith warriors at 50. Mara and a Jugg, Hated being a Mara, rerolled and never looked back, but I have to make a third as a lightside to max out jaesa's requirement towards completing the sith warriors task of the title reward?

Right now, I have a maxed darkside jasea, and the tag lable "The Padawan" is still greyed out for the achivement market of completing this...
Who the hell cares about achievements???? If you care this much about them then you need some help man.

I never really understood achievements, I could care less if I get one. Nobody sees them, they aren't even good for bragging rights because nobody cares. So what's the point? I think people so enamored by achievements have a form of OCD mental illness..

Jinsali
04.15.2013 , 02:39 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by jason_ralph View Post
The answer to that question would potentially derail this thread, so, as one who has a Dark Sided Sith Warrior with a Light Sided Jeasa, I don't feel comfortable answering that. I will say that this achievement shouldn't be changed, and it is working as intended, based upon the fact that so few probably kept her LS. And that is the whole point of achievements: to get you to do something you normally wouldn't consider.
so the you fully support having to make 4 Snipers to complete the Chapter 1 achievement, even after the Dev's have said it is a flaw.

MaximusRex
04.15.2013 , 03:10 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
1) it's not a bug (see the post above me)... though I get that it BUGS YOU.
Considering that having to roll 3 Agents to get those achievements has been confirmed as a bug I'm not sure why you are sure that rolling two warriors to get get this achievement isn't.

Magnusheart
04.15.2013 , 08:52 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
Considering that having to roll 3 Agents to get those achievements has been confirmed as a bug I'm not sure why you are sure that rolling two warriors to get get this achievement isn't.
You dont have to roll two warriors in fact, if you were in my terms, lame enough to pick light side jasea then you dont need to worry. While the good 70% of the people who wanted a twisted fallen jedi as a companion get jipped entirely.

Jinsali
04.16.2013 , 12:24 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by bodhisattvasw View Post
Who the hell cares about achievements???? If you care this much about them then you need some help man.

I never really understood achievements, I could care less if I get one. Nobody sees them, they aren't even good for bragging rights because nobody cares. So what's the point? I think people so enamored by achievements have a form of OCD mental illness..
Because it gives people something else to do.

The exact same thing can be said for running the end-game OP's and FP's over and over to get the highest tiered gear. Who cares that you got UBER gear, no one other than you and your own bragging rights that you've ACHIEVED it.

SystemProcess
04.16.2013 , 12:34 AM | #46

Oh Gods, not this again.
Alis'hir'altara - Chiss Operative
Naznys Dak-ma - Echani Assassin - Sphere of Mysteries
Darth Valmaxian Vercetti - Human Marauder - Sphere of Technology

The Vercetti Legacy

Pergamon
04.16.2013 , 04:26 AM | #47
Could a Dev please respond to this thread? This really should be a bug that they fix.

Eshmael
04.16.2013 , 04:50 AM | #48

who the hell cares about people caring about achievements? If you care this much about them, then you seriously need some help, man.
The "Esh" Legacy - LVL 690

discbox
04.16.2013 , 05:06 AM | #49

Is there a mental illness that makes people comment threads about topics they don't care? You might be an expert in such things...

jason_ralph
04.16.2013 , 08:08 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinsali View Post
so the you fully support having to make 4 Snipers to complete the Chapter 1 achievement, even after the Dev's have said it is a flaw.
The developer's said it is a flaw; therefore, my opinion doesn't matter. Which by the way, having to play a class 4 times to get the achievement is nuts. Playing the Sith Warrior 2 times is not. Comparing a DS Jaesa to a LS Jaesa is like comparing Vette to Khem Val.
(over heard on a bounty hunter's star ship)
"You took down the Mandalorian Killer?".
"Yep. Blasted him and the star ship he flew in on".