Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do I REALLY have to level another Sith Warrior for the Title Imperial Squad Leader?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Do I REALLY have to level another Sith Warrior for the Title Imperial Squad Leader?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Vhaegrant
04.10.2013 , 05:21 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Thats because only the lightside Jaesa counts towards the achievement, not darkside Jaesa.

Loyalty to the Sith Warrior requres: The Beast, The Commando, The Officer, The Treasure Hunter and The Padawan. When you then go and look at the Sith Warrior Achievements. "The Padawan" is specifically light side Jaesa. Dark side is "The Corrupted Padawan"
Yeah, reread OP again Guess I was lucky I took LS first

Alec_Fortescue
04.10.2013 , 05:22 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Thats because only the lightside Jaesa counts towards the achievement, not darkside Jaesa.

Loyalty to the Sith Warrior requres: The Beast, The Commando, The Officer, The Treasure Hunter and The Padawan. When you then go and look at the Sith Warrior Achievements. "The Padawan" is specifically light side Jaesa. Dark side is "The Corrupted Padawan"
Indication on who's the canon Jaesa? I always knew Wrath is the boss ^^

Ember
04.10.2013 , 05:29 PM | #13
I suspect its simply a case where they wanted an acheivement to reconginze those who had unlocked both, without realizing it affected an achievement.

TheBBP
04.10.2013 , 05:33 PM | #14
Wait. How do you get this title? That is a sweet title.

Magnusheart
04.10.2013 , 08:39 PM | #15
Ok this is still BS. so darksiders get screwed?

JimG
04.10.2013 , 11:37 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
This is stupid though, Why do we have to max both and just not one of the two for title credit? Rather just do it republic side it would be easier. I wouldn't have to make another character and level them to around 42 just to complete their companion conservations.

I don't see Imperial Agents having to do this for their doctor companion who can become part rakghoul, I leveld Jasae to max affection once, the title progress says "The Padawan" not the Padawan and her alternate possibility in a parallel universe.
Ummm, I think you're missing the point of the achievement system. It's not a freebie system to just give you whatever you want when you're too impatient to do whatever is necessary to "achieve" the milestone. Sounds like achievements aren't for you. If you really felt you "needed" it, then you'd do what is necessary to get it.

Seireeni
04.10.2013 , 11:45 PM | #17
You have to roll 2 warriors to get that achievement, wow. You have to roll 4 imperial agents to get the chapter 1-achievement.

Magnusheart
04.11.2013 , 12:29 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JimG View Post
Ummm, I think you're missing the point of the achievement system. It's not a freebie system to just give you whatever you want when you're too impatient to do whatever is necessary to "achieve" the milestone. Sounds like achievements aren't for you. If you really felt you "needed" it, then you'd do what is necessary to get it.

No, You are missing the point. Compared to all the other classes, This is requires you to have the Lightside Jasea Only, You dont need the darkside Jasea to get credit for the title. Obviously this isn't fair to the neigh 70-80% of warriors who most ever so likely picked the dark version.

Considering you only just need the lightside, not both. I can almost assuredly say this is a most likely a bug or design oversight.

Jinsali
04.11.2013 , 05:39 AM | #19
Also don;t understand why the Jedi Knight class doesn't need to do this with Lord Scourge. As in have to have affection maxed as both Dark and Light. Seems only fair if one side of the coin has to do it, so does the other.

Alavastre
04.11.2013 , 05:42 AM | #20
I had a dark side Jaesa, and it is in my achievement list.
I'm sure you've done this, but you need to log into each toon to get the achievements for them.
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. Thomas Jefferson